Hey all,

Does someone know why there is NO games in the irish appstore??

Please help !

Thanks
    ZunDy - 100% Irish

If My Post Helped you at All Click "Thanks" !
    2008-07-13 12:20 PM
    I am with you on this ZunDy.
    I was very disappointed with the lack of games and apps on the Irish App Store.
    I contacted Itunes Ireland and only got an automated response back.
    The Irish Itunes store is so bad in general - there aren't even any tv programmes or movies to buy or rent, but I thought the Apps Store would be global as Steve Jobs suggested at the 3G iphone launch - Unfortunately it is dependant on the country - you can see that on the small print on apple's website.
    No Super Monkey Ball for us at the moment I'm afraid.
    It doesn't matter to me, cos although I was lucky enough to get my iphone on Friday, the sim is still not activated and won't be until Monday, thanks to O2 and carphone warehouse.

The other thing I am going to look into are the Apple Gift Cert cards that you can buy on ebay - you can get them in sterling or dollars and it allows you to purchase from the US or UK stores - maybe this will work?
    2008-07-13 02:41 PM
    that sucks for you guys, i say we go on a rampage and take down steve jobs and you guys can take his place, just don't make the iphone green, white, and orange
    2008-07-15 11:51 AM
    sign up to a US account (guide <-no credit card required) and you can buy us gift cards from ebay, and they have more stuff than we do in the UK.

HTH
    2008-07-18 05:26 PM
    that is too bad.
    2008-07-19 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD