You know the money goes to the developers of the game/app right andnot to apple. Most of the developers are poor college students like yourself.
    If he does not have the money in the first place, then they are not losing his business, regardless of their own financial status.
    2008-07-16 06:31 PM
    If he does not have the money in the first place, then they are not losing his business, regardless of their own financial status.
    That doesn't justify it.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.
    2008-07-16 07:29 PM
    You all can thank harryding for his immature idiotic comment for the reason this thread is now closed.

I warned everyone one that I would close it, but I figured everyone was mature enough posting in this thread, obviously I was wrong.

Doesn't matter how you look at it, pirating apps/games is illegal. Just because you cannot afford them nor if you think they are priced to high but if they were cheaper you would conisder it, justify the fact. It truely amazes me some peoples mentality
    2008-07-16 07:34 PM
43 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD