Hey guys, I wanna apologize first off just in case this is in the wrong section, I am VERY new to Iphones, and this community, and am having a difficult time figuring this thing out.

So I just set up my email address to my Iphone which is a microsoft hotmail/live account, and for the life of me I cant figure out how to access my email from my phone!!!

I set it up under the email tab on the main menu with all my info, once I was done it said "you might not be able to check your email from this phone" or something to that extent, I then proceed to try and check my mail by clicking on the "mail" tab, and it brings me to the initial screen to set up a email address, instead of to my hotmail.com email I just set up??? I am very confused and frustrated and dont know what to do.

I love these phones but my god they are too complicated sometimes! I apologize once again for the dumb question and if this is a repost and/or in the wrong section
    2008-08-14 02:56 AM
    IzyMail - Setting up the iPhone for Hotmail

Look at this. This should help ensuring you are setting up your account properly.
    2008-08-14 04:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD