User Tag List

hi all.
    mocha vnc lite on iphone 2.1 2G
    i can connect to the windows machine running tightVNCserver when it's on my WIRED network. when it's on my wireless network i can't connect from mocha VNC.

i can vnc to my windows machine on my wireless network from my wired linux box.

any ideas? i've tried putting making the windows box IP the same btwn wired and wireless with no luck.

iphone is running a static IP.

i'm running a stock linksys wrt54g router with no internal network port blockers.

the mochaVNC client just sits and spins trying to connect seemingly forever without ever getting to the "negotiate" phase
    2008-11-04 11:54 PM
    You are using the right port and screen right? Are you hooking onto :0 or :1 depending on how your PC is setup?
    2008-11-05 04:25 PM
    You are using the right port and screen right? Are you hooking onto :0 or :1 depending on how your PC is setup?
    well, i can connect when the PC is wired to my network. i've checked the port settings on the server and the phone. they are both the default for vnc (5900).

as for screen... what does that have to do with it? there is only sometimes an Xserver running on my windoze machine at it is indeed screen :0 but that has nothing to do with vnc.

thanks for the help?

anyone have any other ideas? maybe i should just try my other router with the hacked firmware
    2008-11-05 05:17 PM