User Tag List

I'm excited to announce that my new app Typing Genius is now on the iTunes app store!

Typing Genius is the first and only complete typing trainer application on the app store. With over 50 randomized exercises in 17 categories, it will prove useful to users of all levels of experience. Key statistics are provided and tracked allowing users to see how they perform in normal mode, landscape, and without autocorrection. With the growing trend of apps using landscape typing and the upcoming iPhone update to include a autocorrection toggle, Typing Genius is extremely relevant to provide users with practical stats. On top of that, Typing Genius includes a series of typing tips and tricks to bring new users up to speed.

Features:
    • Desktop-grade training experience in the FIRST and ONLY complete typing trainer on the App Store
    • 17 categories of remedial and practical exercises
    • Comparison with landscape mode and without autocorrection to benchmark results
    • Over 50 exercises randomized to keep statistics accurate
    • Over 10 key statistics including graphed results

Extras:
    • Invite a friend to complete an exercise - compare your CPM at a glance
    • Learn typing tips that you never knew existed!
    • Truly train yourself by learning how to maximize the software keyboard - autocorrection is default to train you to use the keyboard like it is designed

More info can be found at:
    iTunes store link
    Product page link

------------Media/Reviews------------
    Appleinsider.com
    Mobiriot.com

Thanks and hope you like it!
    Last edited by fungg3; 2008-11-07 at 04:23 PM.
    2008-11-06 05:57 PM
    looks like an app I'd be interested in
    2008-11-10 05:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD