User Tag List

Alright man, I've been using this for a few days and it works awesome! I'm glad I was able to get into the beta.

Maybe in the future a true auto-connect could be implemented (without having to enter/exit the app to establish connection) if it isn't too resource intensive?

Anywho, I highly recommend this app to anyone sick of having to continuously enter a wifi password.
    Respect your elders.
    2008-11-26 07:54 AM
    well this app didnt work for me and i sent in all the info to them and they havent even emailed me back.
    2008-11-26 08:17 AM
    How would this fair on AT&T hotspots, it's browser-based authentication but a bit iffy, they send you an internet link via sms to you after you put your number in on the authentication site.
    2008-11-26 10:06 AM
    Alright man, I've been using this for a few days and it works awesome! I'm glad I was able to get into the beta.

Maybe in the future a true auto-connect could be implemented (without having to enter/exit the app to establish connection) if it isn't too resource intensive?

Anywho, I highly recommend this app to anyone sick of having to continuously enter a wifi password.
    Glad to here that it works for you.

This feature is impossible to implement as apple won't allow at at this time. Have you sent a feedback mail back? we're still awaiting responses from many users.

well this app didnt work for me and i sent in all the info to them and they havent even emailed me back.
    I'm afraid we didn't receive this email (which is why we haven't answered already). We are very interested in feedback, and very interested if the app seems not to work for you. If you are having troubles reaching us via email you can PM me the email you sent us and I'll make sure its read and responded to.

How would this fair on AT&T hotspots, it's browser-based authentication but a bit iffy, they send you an internet link via sms to you after you put your number in on the authentication site.
    Thats a good question, for which I have no answer. AutoWiFi should be able to do the first part for you (send in your mobile number) but you would still have to click on the link in the sms you'd receive. We would be interested in knowing what exactly happens on the AT&T hotspots when using our software so if you would like to you can send an email to the address provided on the first page (make sure you state you would be testing on AT&T hotspots) and we'll send you a beta copy to try it out.
    Last edited by Hactarius; 2008-11-26 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-11-26 08:34 PM
24 12