User Tag List

I've been using my laptop with itunes to manage my iphone 3G. I am now wanting to use my desktop. I have itunes setup on desktop with the same username. I copied all my apps via flashdrive from laptop to desktop but itunes will not show them. It only shows the 3 or 4 that I downloaded directly from the apps store. How do I get itunes to see all the other apps? I'm using the same username.

Is it only possible by having the desktop itunes download each app directly from apps store, 1 at a time? I have purchased about 40 apps and have at least another 140 free ones, that will take a long tme.

Any suggestions?

Also, any idea how to get the iphone to install more than 9 pages of apps? I'm constantly having to uninstall a few little-used apps to make room for new ones.
    2008-12-31 08:42 PM
    You can install itunes on your desktop, login to your itunes account and then authorize that pc for your account.

9 pages is the limit for the iphone i believe. You can install Categories to put apps into folders, which allows you to download more apps.
    2008-12-31 10:35 PM
    I did authorize the desktop. But it still wont see the apps I copied from my laptop. Only shows the apps I d/l directly to the desktop.
    2009-01-01 02:34 AM
    I found it....Under File, there is a "Transfer purchases from xxxx". As long as your logged into the same account as iphone, all purchases will be loaded to desktop.

2009-01-02 11:40 PM