Is there anyway in which an iPhone ca be hooked up to a computer via AUX cord, bluetooth, or USB, to use it as a microphone for the computer?
    2009-01-10 03:03 AM
    Good question..
    2009-07-25 06:49 PM
    Damn I read about an app in the appstore that allows you to do just that, I can't remember the name of it, but to answer your question, yes you can. after a little googleling I found out the app name it is called Megaphone.
    Last edited by Slayer; 2009-07-26 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Added info.
    2009-07-26 12:24 PM
    Thanks for this.

Have to purchase a cable though..

Are there any wireless solutions? I'm pretty sure it can be done. I know there's one for mac
    2009-07-31 08:33 PM
    Thanks for this.

Have to purchase a cable though..

Are there any wireless solutions? I'm pretty sure it can be done. I know there's one for mac
    Do you know the name of the Mac application that does this??
    2009-07-31 08:35 PM
    Hi..

Its called "Remote Mic"

iPhone Apps - Remote Mic | Apptism

they're coming out with a windows version soon they say.
    2009-08-01 03:42 PM
    Better you buy an microphone if you are in great need of it. Because so far this is not available for iPhone.
    mod/edit links removed
    2009-08-01 09:54 PM
    I found this thread searching for an answer to this question, frustrated that I couldn't find anything on the app store and sure there had to be a solution. Well, after further review, the ruling on the field has been overturned - I found PocketAudio - free to boot! I'm going to give it a try and will report back.

Well, you have to install some software and then it asked me to install Bonjour. I started it up and . . . nothing. If anybody has better luck, post what you did to make it work. I'll keep trying and look across their web site a little more.

Remote Mic app now has PC capability - not having much luck with it either though.
    Last edited by SJU87; 2010-03-26 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-03-26 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.