This obviously isn't for everyone, very well done though.

GayCities on your iPhone - GayCities

Your Personal Travel Companion
    In a new city? Trying to find something to do locally?

Instantly access gay-friendly restaurants, bars, hotels, and beaches in over 70 cities worldwide.

Exclusive. Stylish. Convenient.

GayCities on your iPhone.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...303661699&mt=8

2009-02-12 10:02 PM
    Looks good but is there one for hetros too....seems biast if not
    My signiture? Whats that...............
    2009-02-12 10:36 PM
    I fully agree, i do not mean to bash anybody but i find it quite funny how all these activists weather it be a black activist, gay activist or what have you preaching that they just want to be treated like everyone else,but very quick to complain if they don't get a special holiday, a special month, a parade so on and so forth.Now before all you people go yelling at me im talking about the activists not the community in general.
    2009-02-13 09:06 AM
    This app is so gay
    2009-02-14 09:15 PM
    This app is so gay
    haha i see what you did there :P
    2009-02-15 01:01 AM
    thats a pretty gay app
    THANK ME THANK THANK AGAIN..
    2009-02-15 08:34 AM
    this app is bent, how about a straight one!
    My Arrival Was Imminent!
    2009-02-15 09:43 AM
    Lol don't look at "super monkey ball"
    2009-02-16 09:18 PM
    The general biast for any other app is already weighted the other way. If you use the regular iphone google maps, yelp, etc to find a bar, it will most likely be straight. This app just makes it easier to narrow it down and dials it in nicely. Of course anyone can have fun anywhere, but everyone wants something specific at some point.

I fully agree, i do not mean to bash anybody but i find it quite funny how all these activists weather it be a black activist, gay activist or what have you preaching that they just want to be treated like everyone else,but very quick to complain if they don't get a special holiday, a special month, a parade so on and so forth.Now before all you people go yelling at me im talking about the activists not the community in general.
    Talking about this app has nothing to do with activism. You'll have to help us understand what you're really trying to say here. Like I said, this app is dials it in nothing more. (fun for some, passed by others)
    2009-02-23 07:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD