User Tag List

Yes really there is a new way for mms avail in iTunes its simply called MMS by Hook Mobile its free at the moment here is the link..

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...303351736&mt=8
    2009-02-22 12:48 AM
    looks good, a few people have tried it. Works for some but not everyone

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/apple-a...s-finally.html
    2009-02-22 01:13 AM
    it doesnt work for me but ive only tried it a couple times
    2009-02-22 01:20 AM
    Sending looks fine, but no receiving?
    2009-02-22 04:33 PM
    blegh.
    just another viewmymessage clone.
    Move along.
    2009-02-22 05:56 PM
    wow it actually works! I'm able to send a MMS photo to someone (non iphone) and it shows up as a normal MMS photo. When someone sends me a MMS photo, the link I receive opens with one click. (easy enough) I like it. works well so far. I dont use MMS very often but it's nice to know I have full functionality now.

MMS, check
    Copy Paste, check (via clippy)
    Video rcord, check (via qik and cycorder)

The only thing left is a FULL turn by turn voice GPS app.
    2009-02-23 12:57 AM
    One application you might want to buy, its only 99c atm, is MMS Buddy.
    You take a screenshot of the text message with the viewmymessage.com info.. and then open it up in MMS Buddy, and it somehow reads the Username/PW and enters them into viewmymessage.com and it allows you to save the image.

I really recommend purchasing it before it goes back to like 4.99

//EDIT
    Crap, looks like the sale price is over. It's back to 4.99
    wwjd
    2009-02-23 01:32 AM
    One application you might want to buy, its only 99c atm, is MMS Buddy.
    You take a screenshot of the text message with the viewmymessage.com info.. and then open it up in MMS Buddy, and it somehow reads the Username/PW and enters them into viewmymessage.com and it allows you to save the image.

I really recommend purchasing it before it goes back to like 4.99

//EDIT
    Crap, looks like the sale price is over. It's back to 4.99
    hmmm, That sounds like a nice work around, must use some kind of OCR. But, this only helps you receive messages and sounds like too many steps. (better than nothing. So far I'd prefer the MMS app by hook mobile. (it's Free too)

This new MMS app by Hook mobile lets you send actual MMS messages to other non iphone users. (not just a link, real MMS photo appears) Also when I receive a message you only have to click the link and it opens right up. More details:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/apple-a...s-finally.html
    2009-02-23 01:40 AM
    blegh.
    just another viewmymessage clone.
    Move along.
    No it's not. viewmymessage deals with receiving MMS. Hook Mobile's MMS app sends an actual MMS. Unless the person sending you a picture uses Hook Mobile, you won't get a link that opens in Safari to show you the message.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.
    2009-02-26 01:13 AM
    hmmm, That sounds like a nice work around, must use some kind of free OCR. But, this only helps you receive messages and sounds like too many steps. (better than nothing. So far I'd prefer the MMS app by hook mobile. (it's Free too)

This new MMS app by Hook mobile lets you send actual MMS messages to other non iphone users. (not just a link, real MMS photo appears) Also when I receive a message you only have to click the link and it opens right up. More details:
    MMS! Finally!

Appreciate, i like this app.
    2015-11-27 06:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD