I'm currently using ZenBe List to manage To-Do and quite satisfied with it. Have anyone tried "Things"? It's $9.99 at appstore, I wonder if this is better than ZenBe List. I would like to have an app that I can set alarm on my To-DO as a reminder (which ZenBe List cannot). Before I make a purchase, I want to ask few questions. Can "Things" do the alarm thing? Do you mind sharing your opinions if you use "Things"?
    2009-03-02 06:03 PM
    Anyone?

and how can I delete the 2 previous posts? they seem to be spams.
    2009-03-02 07:56 PM
    Mods have done it for you - hopefully someone can now answer your question!

Although it does make my previous posts look a bit odd
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-03-02 08:05 PM
    thread cleaned
    2009-03-03 01:41 AM
    well I will tell you Things has made my life better! I have the iphone verison as well as the desktop version! it runs on mac's and has organized my life in everyway, from bills to homework, and projects! it has everything, sync's with ical so you can do the alarm thing and much more let me know if you have any questions! but 1 out of 10 things gets a 12!!!!
    2009-03-03 06:54 AM
    well I will tell you Things has made my life better! I have the iphone verison as well as the desktop version! it runs on mac's and has organized my life in everyway, from bills to homework, and projects! it has everything, sync's with ical so you can do the alarm thing and much more let me know if you have any questions! but 1 out of 10 things gets a 12!!!!
    Thank you for the reply nick From what you are saying, "Things" can be synced with "Things Desktop" and "iCal". So for example if I put a task of "Feed the Dog" at 1:00 PM, when the alarm goes off at 1:00pm, will it shows up the word "Feed the Dog" on my screen? or it will just a sound coming from the iphone?

Thank you!

damn it, why there r so many spammss here in this forum.
    2009-03-03 03:30 PM

damn it, why there r so many spammss here in this forum.
    It does appear to be just this thread! It's not normally like this.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2009-03-03 03:37 PM
    Something in the title had to have tipped off these bots. Taken care of...
    2009-03-06 05:14 AM
    thats how it works on mine as far as i know but i don't set to much stuff to specific times, but i know it sync's with iCal, and the desktop version is amazing!, best combo purchase for my mac/iphone i have made.
    2009-03-06 07:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD