User Tag List

What are your thoughts on this APP? I think its pretty awesome, they have added so many features to it, but there are a few things that are bad, like sometimes its kinda hard to see the gems. But another thing that is good is that now they have added online playing, which is great to play with my friends! So out 8 stars I give it a 7.2!

-mat
    Who's awesome? Your Awesome
    2009-03-10 02:10 AM
    they had online playing in tap tap revenge.

It is a good app i do agree.. and with a large collection of songs. It might just be me or maybe because i from UK, but i only know a couple of songs on it. To be honest i dont play it as much as i did with the first one. I think the excitement factor disappeared after a few days
    Working on something.... Watch this space!
    2009-03-10 02:31 PM
    I was meh about Tap Tap Revenge 1, but I LOVE 2. I cant stop playing it! Such a great variety of songs and its really cool that someone would make a song about Tap Tap Revenge...
    2009-03-14 04:41 AM
    brilliant app but a little unstable. Also having an issue with some songs on the easy level not loading right, not so fussed myself as i play hard or extreme btu the bf needs his easy levels
    2009-03-18 09:55 AM