For all of you hardcore gamers out there, or just causal gamers, I'm sure you've asked yourself the same question. Before you spend your hard earned money on a game you have been looking at, you feel there is something missing, and you feel like what's the point? THE APP STORE IS MISSING ONLINE COOP/MULTIPLAYER!! When is an extremely well designed game going to be released that is like World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Diablo, something I can play for hours on end while interacting with other players? I would spend $30 on a game like this!

I just bought Zenonia, and immediately I felt the erge for a game that I could show off my character and his stats and skill.

Discuss.
    2009-06-06 09:15 PM
    You didn't mention a single good game in your post fyi

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.
    2009-06-10 01:50 AM
    Won't this be possible now w/the iphone 3gs?

but eck - $30 for an iphone game? no thank you! maybe if it was $4.99. attention span for an iphone app is like 7-9minutes haha
    Last edited by iAppleJuice; 2009-06-10 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-06-10 02:22 AM
    You didn't mention a single good game in your post fyi
    what are you talking about?

Diablo & Warcraft pwn
    2009-06-11 12:30 AM
    ha u shuld have games like halo CoD CCS games like tht but yes it wuld b cool to play games online with tha iPhone idk if u can on new one mayb? guess we will find out on tha 19th
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter
    2009-06-11 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD