User Tag List

I want the ESPN alerts and twitter alerts
    2009-07-08 05:24 AM
    Just went to their website and saw that "Why the device doesn't register with the Prowl server is currently unknown. It is known, however, that Push does not work with Push on some jailbroken devices. Some users have reported that "re-jailbreaking" fixed the problem. As a hacked platform, we can't easily provide support for something that we ourselves do not use. Your experiences may vary."

I'm to lazy to re-jailbreak. If anyone else has success let me know.
    i just did it and it works now. restore, launch prowl BEFORE jailbreaking, make sure the device has registered (happened immediately for me), and then rejailbreak and it continues to work.
    2009-07-08 06:01 AM
    i just did it and it works now. restore, launch prowl BEFORE jailbreaking, make sure the device has registered (happened immediately for me), and then rejailbreak and it continues to work.
    Eh...too much of a hassle to re-jailbreak. Anther thread suggested to try to register in safe mode so I'll do that, and if it doesn't work then I'll just wait till gpush comes out.
    2009-07-09 05:41 PM
    Eh...too much of a hassle to re-jailbreak. Anther thread suggested to try to register in safe mode so I'll do that, and if it doesn't work then I'll just wait till gpush comes out.

the safe mode thing works
    2009-07-09 06:01 PM
84 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD