Hey guys. Just wanted to post a little information about our new title, ”Whac-a-Mole – Raise Your Mallets.” The game is based on the official brand by Mattel and is launching on iPhone and iPod Touch.

Features:
    4 different game modes: Standard, Cork mode, Follow the leader and Mastermind.
    5 mini-games
    Special power-ups and weapons
    The only official whac-a-mole gameplay.

More info here: iTunes Store

Best wishes from Kiloo
    Kiloo - When Brands Go Mobile
    Attached Thumbnails First official "Whac-a-Mole" game now on AppStore.-whac-mole_1.png   First official "Whac-a-Mole" game now on AppStore.-whac-mole_2.png   First official "Whac-a-Mole" game now on AppStore.-whac-mole_3.png  
    2009-09-24 11:29 AM
    Checking back to announce that we have decided to reduce the cost of our Whac-a-Mole game, the prize is now just 1.99$
    iTunes Store

A price that we hope our customers will find more appealing.

Keep checking back for more updates about Whac-a-Mole and please don't hesitate to post us your notes and comments about the only official mole whacking gameplay on App.Store.

All the best

Kiloo
    2009-09-25 09:58 AM
    Great news, Whac-a-Mole has been featured in the European Stores for about a week now. We've started climbing the charts, so things are really looking good. We've also received a review of Whac-a-Mole on TouchGen. The game received a score of 3/5 and they had a couple of really nice things to say:

"[...]a complete package with good production values."
    "Bright and colorful with a splash of retro thrown in."
    "Superfun to play[...]way better than all the clones out there."

Keep whacking away guys!

Kiloo
    2009-10-05 10:20 AM
    moved to Apple AppStore App Discussion
    2009-10-05 12:40 PM
    Try spazzle, it was the first and has been out for a very long time.
    2009-10-06 04:33 AM
    Why would I do that, when I can play Whac-a-Mole? The only official whacking game.
    2009-10-06 09:38 AM
    Why would I do that, when I can play Whac-a-Mole? The only official whacking game.
    disagree, iSteamy was the first official whacking app.
    2009-10-06 09:49 AM
    disagree, iSteamy was the first official whacking app.
    I like that.... O how true!!
    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |
    2009-10-06 10:48 AM
    A couple of reviews is in and they are being really nice! Capsule Computers gave us a nice video review and also approached us about an interview regarding Whac-a-Mole, you can read it here to learn more about Kiloo and the process of making the game, http://capsulecomputers.wordpress.co...le-for-iphone/

We have been climbing the charts across Europe for some time and has also been featured most places. That's all for now!

Best wishes

Kiloo
    Kiloo - When Brands Go Mobile
    2009-10-14 11:49 AM
    Why would u play spazzle? Because you've never played spazzle(used to be called whack em all) and u don't know that it's might... tust MIGHT be better
    2009-10-17 10:09 PM
    Hey!

We've decided to permanently lower the price of the complete Whac-a-Mole game, this means that you can now get all four gamemodes, mini-games, powerups etc. for just 0.99$. Hours of whacking fun. Get your application here:
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/whac-...330629806?mt=8

Whack Away!

Kiloo
    Kiloo
    Last edited by Kiloo_Jeppe; 2009-12-02 at 12:04 PM.
    2009-12-02 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD