User Tag List

Hi
    I have been using Stanza on my ipod touch for a while now. I often download text, such as articles and books, convert them to a epub file and place them in DCIM/Stanza, using the iphone explorer application in windows.

This allows me to upload the book into Stanza, which is very helpful since i don't have 3G or a wifi connection.

Along comes Apple and makes Stanza remove that USB function in the new 2.1 version, so now I am @!$&$!!

I spent ages looking for a cracked copy of Stanza that will allow me to go back to the old days, I found 1.7, but it doesn't have that function.

Can anyone please help me, I am out of ideas and really need some support. Does anyone know where I can get an old Stanza copy or alternativly knows of another way to view homemade epub files?
    2010-02-03 08:42 PM
    Did you sync with iTunes since the upgrade?

If not, just delete the app off the touch and re-sync the previous version back on.
    Last edited by kressley; 2010-02-04 at 08:59 PM.
    2010-02-04 08:54 PM
    Yip its gone, i updated and synced. Told it to remove old copy of application. Can't I download an old Stanza version off Cydia? It is free after all.
    2010-02-05 12:15 AM
    Hi
    I have been using Stanza on my ipod touch for a while now. I often download text, such as articles and books, convert them to a epub file and place them in DCIM/Stanza, using the iphone explorer application in windows.

This allows me to upload the book into Stanza, which is very helpful since i don't have 3G or a wifi connection.

Along comes Apple and makes Stanza remove that USB function in the new 2.1 version, so now I am @!$&$!!

I spent ages looking for a cracked copy of Stanza that will allow me to go back to the old days, I found 1.7, but it doesn't have that function.

Can anyone please help me, I am out of ideas and really need some support. Does anyone know where I can get an old Stanza copy or alternativly knows of another way to view homemade epub files?

here you have the stanza version 1.9.1 that have got the usb feature

AppScene - Super Simple File Hosting

thankme if it was helpful for you
    2010-02-20 07:39 AM
    Shot Man!!!
    2010-02-20 11:32 AM