How i do get a THEME i downloaded on my mac onto my iphone?

I downloaded WISYNC, and followed all the steps but it never synced to my iphone! Gaahhh!

any EASY Apps i can get to easily get the theme onto my iphone?
    2010-07-28 04:10 AM
    You need to ssh it into your iPhone..on macs I use Fugu, and I think it is the best and it will probably be better than wisync because wisync is good because it syncs on a schedule, but that's not what you need. Once you install Fugu on your mac, navigate /var/stash/Themes.xxx/ and drop the folder from your destop to this location..
    hope that helps, if you have any questions just ask
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.
    2010-07-28 04:17 AM
    Now how do i get it to connect to my iphone? :P
    2010-07-28 04:37 AM
    if you have sbsettings installed then swipe your statusbar and find your ip address...it goes in the Connect to: box (if you don't have sbsettings then go to Settings/ Wi-Fi/ click on your network (on the arrow) and find your ip address and put it in the Connect to: box) in the username box type "root" and in port type "22" and in directory type "/"

please don't post a visitor message as well- I always check threads when I get on and it just makes me answer more than once ...just post anymore questions to this thread
    2010-07-28 04:57 AM
    Thanks, i am in! Its now im installing is a Lockscreen/Slider theme....do i still send it to the same place?
    2010-07-28 05:08 AM
    yes... make sure it looks like a normal folder on your mac desktop, then go to /var/stash/Themes.xxxx/ and drop and then whatever the folder is named is what you should select in WinterBoard...and that should do it
    2010-07-28 05:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD