Has anyone tried it? I just got it last night and I'm pretty impressed. It has a lot of sweet features such as full screen mode, desktop tab view, adblock, private browsing, and browser agents. It has become my new Safari replacement. It's nice how I can easily close tabs without having to go to the tab view.

It's pretty customizable so you can get it how you like it. The only minor irritant I have with it is that searching in the search bar leads you to a full version of Google, not a mobile one.

It's definitely worth looking into though.

Are there any other worthy browser replacements of noting?
    2010-10-31 10:35 PM
    Has anyone tried it? I just got it last night and I'm pretty impressed. It has a lot of sweet features such as full screen mode, desktop tab view, adblock, private browsing, and browser agents. It has become my new Safari replacement. It's nice how I can easily close tabs without having to go to the tab view.

It's pretty customizable so you can get it how you like it. The only minor irritant I have with it is that searching in the search bar leads you to a full version of Google, not a mobile one.

It's definitely worth looking into though.

Are there any other worthy browser replacements of noting?
    Perfect Browser is my top choice and I never looked back. It's the real deal and best off all, it spoofs.

Plus you cam get Browser Changer and use Perfect or Atomic as the default browser.
    2010-11-01 01:27 AM
    Plus you cam get Browser Changer and use Perfect or Atomic as the default browser.
    Sweet! Didn't know about this. Thanks for that, I just installed it.
    2010-11-01 01:38 AM
    Sweet! Didn't know about this. Thanks for that, I just installed it.
    No problem. Just visit my Thanks button. Hahaha
    2010-11-01 03:13 AM
    i use atomic and love it. only thing that bugs me is that in full screen mode i cant find a way to open up the address bar. i can open up a bookmarked page, but wold love to be able to double tap the tab or something to open the address bar without having to go out of full screen mode
    2010-11-01 04:34 AM
    having tried both perfect browser and 360 browser-- 360 browser is by far the best.
    2010-11-03 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD