I've been tweeting about this a lot. Have you ever had the need to take two photos (maybe even iPhone screenshots) and just turn them into one image? For instance currently if i want to do so i would take screenshot A and screenshot B and then break out photoshop and create a canvas that is double the width of the original photo. You could also do this with a couple images you took of an event or something where say you want to arrange them in a certain order of fashion without having to do any real photo editing.

It seems to me that this is an obvious app idea. Drag and drop your images around and they automatically would move into appropriate positioning. Then maybe you can pinch certain ones to have a staggered effect. If there isn't one id consider breaking out the gloves again and making it.

Is there already something like this? Even if its not for iPhone or iPad specifically.
    2011-01-16 09:19 AM
    Diptic is what you're looking for.
    2011-01-16 09:34 AM
    awesome! Thanks a bunch! ive been looking for something like this forever. And it supports iPad too!
    2011-01-16 09:43 AM
    Sounds pretty slick
    2011-01-16 09:44 AM
    hmm. Well its not a very good UX but at least i found SOMETHING
    2011-01-16 09:50 AM
    ah well its never perfect when you find the app you been searching for
    2011-01-16 09:52 AM
    Well if it was that good at its job i wouldn't have had to search for it in the first place
    2011-01-16 09:58 AM
    Very True
    2011-01-16 09:59 AM
    i know what you are talking about. you want a photo merge app vb as a plugin or some programme in the photo. so that you can process image wherever or whenever you want. brilliant ideas.
    2013-06-19 05:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD