User Tag List

I am getting an Apple Watch next week and would like people's input on what they like the most and least. I have already read reviews online and watched the video on Apple.com so I will be getting one. I just want to make sure I'm not making a mistake getting one.
    2015-09-26 09:12 PM
    Moved to Apple Watch section as this is not news.

Love my Apple Watch, definitely the notifications are the best part of it. Being able to quickly glance at a email or message is very convenient for me. Still has a little rough edges here and there, apps can sometimes take a while to open for one. All in all though I'm sold on it. Wouldn't want to live without it now that I have it.
    2015-09-27 04:22 AM
    To be honest, i bought one and almost a day later put it on sale. But came back to that, because it has some nice features i explored. What i really dont like are the sports bands. They look way to cheap, but it feels ok on your wrist. So i ordered a metal band from Amazon. Not gonna buy a 500dollar band from Apple. They are really crazy about that.

All by all, it is fun to have one but i really doubt it i have it for always. I just give it a few weeks to convince me otherwise it is going back on sale again.
    2015-09-28 06:16 PM
    I bought the Rose Gold 42mm Sport edition yesterday and after 24 hours of using it I'm not impressed. I'm going to give it a week and if I don't feel any different I will be taking it back to Apple.
    2015-09-28 08:50 PM
    It's definitely not like an iPhone. I thought the same thing. But after using it for a while, I kept it because I found that when I didn't wear it, I missed the quick notifications and the glances.

I don't think I've ever actually opened an app from the home screen on it. Just use it for quick checks on notifications, weather, calendar, date (I use the "modular" face) and glances.
    2015-09-29 10:08 AM
    It's definitely not like an iPhone. I thought the same thing. But after using it for a while, I kept it because I found that when I didn't wear it, I missed the quick notifications and the glances.

I don't think I've ever actually opened an app from the home screen on it. Just use it for quick checks on notifications, weather, calendar, date (I use the "modular" face) and glances.
    I'm so used to always having my phone on me the notifications and glances on the watch seem useless to me. I probably should've waited until v2
    2015-09-29 12:19 PM
    I'm so used to always having my phone on me the notifications and glances on the watch seem useless to me. I probably should've waited until v2
    Yeah I guess. It's nice not to have to constantly whip my phone out. And the vibrating turn notices during navigation is nice.
    2015-09-29 12:23 PM
    Yeah I guess. It's nice not to have to constantly whip my phone out. And the vibrating turn notices during navigation is nice.
    I'm testing that out now. It is nice but I never use Apple Maps. I use Waze for the camera locations, police, accidents, construction and road closures. I'm going to keep testing it out and make a final decision.
    2015-09-29 01:00 PM

I with ya there, for me it has it's purpose... sometimes. I only wear mine while riding. Any other time I have my iPhone permanently attached to my hand, lol. Always carrying it. It takes some time to get 'in the groove' of the Watch.
    smaller sig.png
    2015-09-29 07:57 PM
    The sports bands are breaking my wrist out so I have to sadly return my watch. I've haven't been able to wear it since yesterday morning. :-(
    2015-09-30 07:19 PM
    It's a ok watch, sadly it's not worth the price at all. The watch design itself could be a lot better but I still kept mines. I like the idea of a companion less pulling out that big *** 6plus of mines on less if I feel the need to design something.
    2015-10-12 03:04 PM
    It's a ok watch, sadly it's not worth the price at all. The watch design itself could be a lot better but I still kept mines. I like the idea of a companion less pulling out that big *** 6plus of mines on less if I feel the need to design something.
    I actually went and bought it again this past Saturday with a different colored band and so far no breaking out. I do have more notifications coming through and my battery has lasted longer than the first one I had.
    2015-10-12 03:45 PM
    I am planning to buy one soon. Are there any offers which I could get while buying it?
    2015-10-20 04:51 PM
    I am planning to buy one soon. Are there any offers which I could get while buying it?
    T-Mobile will let you lease one for no more than $17 a month for 2 years with no money down. The only catch is certain stores will let you lease while if you buy it online you have to pay full price.
    2015-10-20 04:58 PM
    What type of watch do you get for $17 a month? Sport Band? ewwww

I rather pay up front. New 3rd party Apple Approved bands will be coming out soon.
    smaller sig.png
    2015-10-20 06:09 PM
    What type of watch do you get for $17 a month? Sport Band? ewwww
    Yup.
    2015-10-20 06:10 PM
    Seems pricey that way.
    smaller sig.png
    2015-10-20 06:15 PM
    Seems pricey that way.
    I was going to go for that option for the 42mm Sports Watch but I went ahead and paid full price at Apple so that I could add AppleCare at the same time.
    2015-10-20 06:17 PM
    I'm holding out for 3rd party bands myself.
    smaller sig.png
    2015-10-20 06:27 PM
    I bought the lavender band with the Rose Gold watch and it's a nice combination together.
    2015-10-20 06:36 PM
23 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD