User Tag List

1. When my iPhone is playing a song I like I would tell SIRI on Apple Watch, ¨play more songs like this¨ and it would create a playlist based on that song.
    It now says: ¨Sorry I can´t create genius playlist on your Apple Watch¨
    Still happening on iPhone 6 iOS 9.3.1
    Don´t remember when it stopped working.

2. Another thing not working is with weather related commands.
    When I ask SiRI on Apple Watch, ¨Is it going to rain today¨
    SIRI replies, ¨I don´t know where we are lets set that up on iPhone¨

I´ve checked everything related to location services on iPhone 6 and they are all ON: Maps, Weather, SIRI and Dictation etc.
    On Apple Watch App: My Watch, Weather, Default City is my correct location.

3. I have my iPhone 6 connected via blue tooth to car stereo.
    I used to be able to tell SIRI on Apple Watch, ¨Call My Wife¨ and it would call my wife and routed through Car Speakers.
    It now makes the call on Apple Watch Speaker and have to manually route to Car Stereo Speakers.

I´ve checked: settings, general, accessibility, call audio, automatic.
    Someone suggested to set this to Bluetooth Headset instead of automatic but it does not work.

I´ve also:
    * Un paired Apple Watch and repaired again.
    * Turn off Siri and back on again after a few minutes.
    * Turned off both iPhone and Apple Watch, then turned on iPhone and then Apple Watch.

Both iPhone 6 and Apple Watch are on latest operating systems (iOS 9.3.1 and OS 2.2)

I´ve been searching online for quite a long time and don´t seem to find anything related!
    I can´t be the only one having these SIRI Issues!!

These things made Apple Watch soooo handy and convenient to use.
    I would use them quite a lot, especially for creating playlists off of songs I liked (seed songs) and making calls.

I would have made a Genius appointment by now but there are no Apple Stores where I live.

Any help would be great!!
    2016-04-30 12:32 AM
    Perhaps try calling Apple Support since there are no Apple stores in your area.
    Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

(800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753), 7 days a week from 4:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Pacific time.
    smaller sig.png
    2016-04-30 01:36 AM
    With the Spirit to help others that may find similar problems to the ones I have posted using Siri on Apple Watch I want to inform that I have been able to fix issue number 2.
    The one related with weather commands (questions) in which Apple Watch would reply ¨I don´´t know where we are¨ to a questions like: Is it going to rain today?¨

I set on my Apple Watch App on iPhone > My Watch > Weather > Default City: Current Location.

This weekend I traveled to another city and noticed that the temperature my Apple Watch was displaying was not any city I had on my iPhone stock Weather App and the current location city temperature was not even close to the current temperature where I was.

I deleted all the cities from iPhone Stock Weather and just kept my home city and current location.
    Apple Watch was still showing a totally different temperature even after restarting both Apple Watch and iPhone.

I then went to: Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Siri and Dictation
    This setting only has two options: Never and While Using App
    I switch it to Never.
    I turned Location Services off for a few moments and then on.
    Then went to Siri and Dictation and switched back to While Using App.
    This still did not work.

When I returned home I did the exact same thing which I will write again:
    Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Siri and Dictation
    I switch it to Never.
    Again, this setting only has two options: Never and While Using App.
    I turned Location Services off for a few moments and then on.
    Then went to Siri and Dictation and switched back to While Using App.
    For some reason this time it worked!

I no longer have issues with weather related commands (questions) on Apple Watch with Siri.
    I have turned off both iPhone and Apple Watch and back on and it is still working!!

Now, regarding issue number 1.
    The one where Apple Music is playing a song that I like and I would tell Apple Watch: ¨Play more songs like this¨
    Apple Watch would reply: ¨Sorry I can´t create genius playlist on your Apple Watch¨

I read online that after iOS 8.4 Apple Removed Genius option from Apple Music even though it appears in: Settings > Music, when you toggle off iCloud Music Library.
    After iOS 8.4 many users have reported problems with Siri and Apple Music including the issue I am having in which Siri replies: ¨Sorry I can´t create genius playlist on your Apple Watch¨ after asking it to ¨Play more songs like this.

Can anyone confirm this?
    Has it been fixed and there is something still wrong on my end?
    2016-05-03 07:08 PM
    This same issue was happening with my friend then he contact some officials of relevant department
    Last edited by terry123; 2016-08-31 at 07:02 AM.
    2016-08-31 06:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD