Im just throwing this out there to see if there is any interest.

I have a 80 gig classic and was looking to trade for a 80 gig video. If any one is interested plz let me know. The shinny back is a little scratched up, the front is flawless, the screen looks a little crappy because it has my home made screen protector on it, also i have never not ounce dropped this thing. the transformer sticker will come of no problem. Any interest plz let me kno..

If these pics do not work for you i can try and get my hands on a better camera than my iphone.(which shouldnt be to hard)

i would be expecting the quality of the video to be almost if not better than mine for an even trade

Last edited by screamforme02; 2008-10-03 at 02:14 AM.
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-10-03 02:08 AM
    i would be expecting the quality of the video to be almost if not better than mine for an even trade
    Psssstttt.... the faceplates are only $9 on ebay for a new front on the ipod video.
    2008-10-03 05:46 AM
    i want hardware equality. Jeez 0_o

i love the sig above ^ BSE review
    Last edited by screamforme02; 2008-10-03 at 09:53 AM.
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-10-03 09:47 AM
    I don't get it. You want an older version of ipod for a newer version?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2008-10-03 09:51 AM
    Well I do like the video better also. It's much less buggy than a classic and it's split FW.

I have a black 60G video.
    2008-10-04 03:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.