Why would tech enthusiast looking for quality buy from you rather than a store? Weird. They wouldn't buy from some noob attempting to make a quick buck peddling iphones that have been traded round ebay 2 or 3 times. The sorta cuastomer you're looking for is one who doesn't really know what they're buying.
    I was referring to the fact that these are of great quality. You are right, I am a Noob! I sold 2 iPhones already, updated the listing! My prices are firm, I know how much I spent on each one. Thanks.
    2009-10-12 04:53 PM
    Wow you got some nice stuff for sale!
    2009-10-13 10:01 AM
    Updated the list of phones, added some new ones!
    Search Google for "Custom Firmware 3.1.2" if you don't have a Mac and are using Windows!
    2009-10-22 05:32 PM
    sounds like we have some haters...if anyone had a large amount of iPhones of course they would sell them. No point in having 5+ iPhones laying around...good luck on the sale!
    2009-10-22 07:44 PM
    sounds like we have some haters...if anyone had a large amount of iPhones of course they would sell them. No point in having 5+ iPhones laying around...good luck on the sale!
    Thanks a lot buddy! Though there are some haters here, I still get some genuine requests, so that is good
    Search Google for "Custom Firmware 3.1.2" if you don't have a Mac and are using Windows!
    2009-10-22 08:28 PM
    Hey dude.
    Im interested in buying the 2 iphones 3GS uve got on sale.
    so can u drop me a pm with ur email.
    thanks
    if i helped u, theres the THANKS button>>>>
    2009-10-26 06:38 AM
    Hey dude.
    Im interested in buying the 2 iphones 3GS uve got on sale.
    so can u drop me a pm with ur email.
    thanks
    Sent you an email message...
    2009-10-26 03:35 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD