hey all i just posted up in the hardware modding section of one of my projects i like to toy around with and have decided to see if anyone else would like me to do for them. i know some1 else already does but hey competition never hurt anyone right? but ill be doing housing swaps for 80 and that includes housing labor and return shipping... anyone interested PM, post or email me iphoneunlockguy at gmail.com, for fastest reply email is the best way

this is just my lastest one but i do at least one a week on average and can post my other ones as i do them
    Last edited by Gyngabread Man; 2010-04-02 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Once you purchase a product surely its up to you if you put it in a blender or drive over it in a car, what right do Apple have to stop us abusing our stuff? thats like saying you can't slap your girlfriend, she's your girlfriend, you own her, you can do what you want to her lol
    2010-04-01 10:41 PM
    these are the ones i did this week

Once you purchase a product surely its up to you if you put it in a blender or drive over it in a car, what right do Apple have to stop us abusing our stuff? thats like saying you can't slap your girlfriend, she's your girlfriend, you own her, you can do what you want to her lol
    2010-04-05 08:31 PM
    Did you paint them yourself or did you put new housings on them? Also, do you do the front too, or just the back piece?
    2010-04-07 11:34 PM
    no i get the housings like that i am not skilled enough to paint them yet and i get everything out of your old phone and put it into your new housing i can also replace the glass digitizer if you want so your whole phone looks new only thing i dont really have on hand is the chrome bezel i havent found a source that gives me good quality or oem bezels for cheap
    2010-04-09 10:49 PM
    just came back from my trip to cali and have a new one done check it out

if anyone is interested just go ahead and email me iphoneunlockguy at gmail dot com
    Last edited by Gyngabread Man; 2010-05-02 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-02 11:13 PM
    this is one i did last week and is my favorite yet

2010-05-30 02:54 AM
    chrome red looks sick
    2010-05-30 08:15 AM
    yea thats my new favorite phone
    2010-05-31 01:30 AM
    Can u show us a pic from the front of the iphone? Is the front still black? can u change the color of the front also?
    2010-05-31 02:00 AM
    The front is the same standard black painted glass I suppose I can change the color but it would take me some time and effort to perfect and get the color matching right
    2010-05-31 02:19 AM
    The front is the same standard black painted glass I suppose I can change the color but it would take me some time and effort to perfect and get the color matching right
    That would be worth the $80 bucks. if you could do this then i would def have one done by u. i took my apart before and i seen how the flaps are black under the glass. would love to see this if you can.
    2010-05-31 03:12 AM
    Yea it would be worth 80 for the person paying but for me to figure it out and getting it right would cost more than 80 in just materials alone but now you got me thinking bout this
    2010-05-31 03:17 AM
    were can we find the choice of colors?
    2010-09-27 09:33 PM
    Do u do iPhone 4's? If i supply my own parts..
    2010-09-27 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD