User Tag List

Pretty simple, just looking to get a mint condition iphone and is already unlocked so i could use it for t- mobile. Black or white doesnt really matter. Still relatively new at this jailbreaking stuff, so a phone already jailbroken would save me from pulling out my hair trying to figure it out, but if im not lucky enough i will take ones that arent

Please let me know, thanks
    2010-07-31 08:26 PM
    Nvrmind. sold already.
    Last edited by one1; 2010-08-01 at 08:43 PM.
    2010-08-01 04:34 AM
    Pretty simple, just looking to get a mint condition iphone and is already unlocked so i could use it for t- mobile. Black or white doesnt really matter. Still relatively new at this jailbreaking stuff, so a phone already jailbroken would save me from pulling out my hair trying to figure it out, but if im not lucky enough i will take ones that arent

Please let me know, thanks
    this is the one I'm selling. If you want it shipped to the US, no problem, it would be insured and with a tracking number, just add $20 to the total. I'm asking $450 CAD for it, have a look:

http://hamilton.en.craigslist.ca/mob/1888517470.html
    2010-08-10 04:44 AM
    I have an iphone 3gs 32gb mint condition, jb ios4.0.1 and unlocked. Hard cover, black leather flip case and crystal screen protector included, always had them since purchase. I dont have an ebay auction but i will only accept paypal. If your interested add me on messenger [email protected] and ill semd you pics and agree a fee. Thanks mate
    2010-08-17 05:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD