Wow, sorry about this. At least he is gone from here now
    2010-11-19 07:10 AM
    Please watch the language.
    Sorry but I've been scammed before and it's very frustrating except for me some guy in nigirea wanted my Xbox and sent me some money by paypal that wasn't real money it was $200 of scam so I contacted paypal and they said that it was fraud.
    2010-11-19 08:32 AM
    Sorry but I've been scammed before and it's very frustrating except for me some guy in nigirea wanted my Xbox and sent me some money by paypal that wasn't real money it was $200 of scam so I contacted paypal and they said that it was fraud.
    Personally, I feel very unsure about using PayPal lately, because scammers study day & night, learning the loopholes to take your goods and what is owed to you.

Most of my B/S/T is done in-person on Craigslist. The only time I use sites like eBay is when I am buying "cheap" items (ex. a case for my iPhone) and the seller has 100's or more of positive feedback (recently).

I guess we are done here with this thread. Nerdy is banned, along with his IP. Best of luck to him.
    2010-11-19 05:29 PM
    thank you guys... that was my only intention with this thread; to make sure he does not scam other members of this forum. I love this site and I read it every single day, I may not post as much as others, but I do read everything and I try to help as much as I can when I know an answer. So I am happy the mods took care of him (banned) and there is one less scammer here.
    2010-11-19 09:31 PM
    Call paypal file as item not as described I have shipped items before and had mix ups and they marked as items not as described they will give u the option to return the item with proof and if he does not give you back your money etc he will be screwed but as for your phone goes not sure about it
    2010-11-20 02:14 AM
25 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD