that is weird but just go to his website, he has his # listed there.
    2011-08-05 08:54 AM
    Loving that red and gold one gan.
    2011-08-05 09:38 AM
    that is weird but just go to his website, he has his # listed there.
    thanks.. yeah been to his site. but not sure i want to do business with someone who starts a thread on this forum and takes over a week to reply. perhaps he's on vacation and has no internet access?? ohh wait, but he does have an iphone 4...hmmm

gan-man,

do you provide the same service as the OP?
    2011-08-05 06:56 PM
    Loving that red and gold one gan.
    everybody seems to. lol. thanks man.

thanks.. yeah been to his site. but not sure i want to do business with someone who starts a thread on this forum and takes over a week to reply. perhaps he's on vacation and has no internet access?? ohh wait, but he does have an iphone 4...hmmm

gan-man,

yeah that makes sense. I do offer the same service but only issue is im in Western Australia. =\
    Unless u trust me otherwise its difficult.
    2011-08-05 07:19 PM
    Hey guys sorry to anyone who has tried to contact me. I have been dealing with some serious family issues with my wife and I and have not been able to respond. Anyone who has tried to pm or email me please do so again or txt me @ 615-838-1728 and I'll be glad to take care of you. Again sorry for the delay it's just been a really rough time for me these last couple of weeks.

Brandon
    Last edited by bftiedt; 2011-08-06 at 08:52 AM.
    2011-08-06 08:50 AM
    Hey guys sorry to anyone who has tried to contact me. I have been dealing with some serious family issues with my wife and I and have not been able to respond. Anyone who has tried to pm or email me please do so again or txt me @ 615-838-1728 and I'll be glad to take care of you. Again sorry for the delay it's just been a really rough time for me these last couple of weeks.

Brandon
    All good bro. Hope all's good with your family.
    2011-08-06 08:56 AM

gan-man,

I Understand what you mean. But I got my phone done through him and he is honest person. When he was doing my swap, I had alot of questions and he replied to all of them in timely manner.

Brandon
    hey man hope everything is ok with you and your family.
    2011-08-06 01:14 PM
    no problems brandon, i hope all is well.

Brandon
    2011-08-06 10:18 PM
    This guy does amazing work gave him a completely un functional iphone 4 and he brought it back from the dead. Replaced screen , back cover,battery and vibrator for fairly cheap. Would gladly do business with him again.

Brandon lmk when you get that green in.
    2011-08-07 08:29 PM
    im really thinking about going with the white conversion as mine has several scratchs on the front/rear glass as well as the aluminum bezel. Peligro0 how would you rate the fit and finish vs oem out of 10? also, what was the turn around time?
    2011-08-07 09:08 PM
    glad you like it man. If I can do anything else for you just let me know!
    2011-08-08 01:38 AM
    im really thinking about going with the white conversion as mine has several scratchs on the front/rear glass as well as the aluminum bezel. Peligro0 how would you rate the fit and finish vs oem out of 10? also, what was the turn around time?
    10/10 looks and feels just like oem. My phone was in terrible condition so other parts had to be order. But the color swap was done very quick and if that was the only thing that had to be done 4-5 days at the most.( u sending the phone, repair and sent back)

glad you like it man. If I can do anything else for you just let me know!
    Yeah thanks again Brandon , if u get either the blue or green in let me know it's for a friend of mine. At&t
    2011-08-08 05:31 PM
    I will have them in soon and will email you as soon as they come in!
    2011-08-08 08:45 PM
    Hey brandon i emailed you need your help.
    2011-09-05 09:05 PM
    hey guys I have an extra red conversion kit i need to get rid of. I will do $85 for kit, install and return shipping if anyone is interested.
    2011-09-13 08:13 PM
    Hey guys here are a few phone i did over the weekend.

Green with red midframe

orange with blue midframe

2011-09-20 05:07 PM
    I was wondering if you by any chance can list all the colors that you do? Was wondering if you would be willing to do some mix and match? Like I want a Red + Gold Middle but keep the back black or switch it to white.

Let me know! Will be getting a iPhone 4 in the next week and would like to do this if you can.
    Last edited by iOnlyEatTang; 2011-10-05 at 08:50 PM.
    2011-10-05 08:46 PM
    hey man i can do it however you want. just let me know how you want to mix it up and i would be glad to help you out
    2011-10-05 10:19 PM
    How much would a red front, gold middle, and white back be? While keeping the original black home button.
    And how much is it without the gold bezel?
    Last edited by iOnlyEatTang; 2011-10-06 at 12:34 AM.
    2011-10-05 10:25 PM
    How much would a red front, gold middle, and white back be? While keeping the original black home button.
    And how much is it without the gold bezel?
    I could do $140 with gold midframe and $115 Without.
    2011-10-06 05:20 PM
41 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD