Hi Guys,

I was on these forums 1-2 years back and helped out people with iOS activations. Since then, I moved countries, moved to Android (and back to iPhone now), changed professions (recently started working as full time Dev).

So, Whats the DEAL?
    Anyways, I have iOS5 beta slots - and as last time, I am giving away a few for free and rest are paid.

HOW DO I GET ONE?
    just email/pm me OR post here in this thread your UDID with a reference to Modmyi, with a reason as WHY you'd like one.

HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE REAL AND NOT A SCAM?

This is the simple part, check out my previous posts and history and you'll see that I have activated quite a few modmyi members and across other forums.

WHAT DO I DO AFTER YOU'VE ACTIVATED MY PHONE?

Just say thanks and don't brick your phone (if you do, I am not responsible)
    Last edited by inshadesofgrey; 2011-07-05 at 01:42 AM.
    2011-07-05 01:34 AM
    hello i think that what your doing is pretty great and i would like to have my udid registered because i am trying my best to learn as much as i can about jailbreaking and modding my ipod, as i possibly can. i have done alittle bit of modding to my ipod and my friends ipods so i am fairly knowledgeable. i hope to maybe become a dev one day.
    thankyou
    iPhone 4 gsm
    iPod Touch 4
    iPod Touch 2
    2011-07-13 02:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD