I am looking for some original iPhones aka "2G". Storage size (ie 4GB, 8GB, 16GB) doesn't matter. Not terribly picky on condition, but will outline some basic requirements.

I have only three criteria
    1. Clear IMEI (activatable on AT&T)
    2. Sync with iTunes (ie restore, etc.)
    3. Get a cellular signal

It is ok if the screen is cracked, case is banged up, touch is not responsive, doesn't hold a charge (must still turn on when plugged in), water damage sensor is active (so long as above three criteria remain true), wifi doesn't work.

Depending on the condition of the phone, I will pay up to $80. I know mint condition phones on ebay sell for quite a bit more than that. To be clear I am not looking for mint condition phones. Send me a pm here or text me (five one 5) seven 08 sixtytwo 98. Text is preferred (as you will get a near instant response) however please do tell me who you are and why you are texting me.
    Last edited by sziklassy; 2011-09-22 at 08:40 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings
    2011-09-22 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD