yea definitely not unlocked.

Also , decided to hold off on sale. Jailbreak should be released any day now. Should get the value up significantly. Thanks
    A jailbreak won't up the value that's all in your head there. You have high hopes on this jailbreak it won't be days they still have a ways to go. Don't read into all the hype they said a week over a week ago.

What happened to eBay? Thought you'd get more for it on there. I figured you'd still be trying to sell it, your asking too much as I mentioned before.
    2012-01-12 11:07 PM
    internet high five*
    You were right man. Boy what would we do with out you.

Also was there a reason why you are here posting on this thread?

Clearly you aren't interested so why you crapping all over it.
    2012-01-12 11:27 PM
    I'm stalking this thread. I was going to make an offer but you still have way too high of a price for me (and everyone else obviously). I was also interested in the nexus you had but I guess you sold it. I'm constantly buying and selling electronics and know what they go for. I was waiting for my time to pounce but it may never come.
    2012-01-12 11:56 PM
    Lol 465 is too high???

I haven't been actively pursuing a sale. Seriously dude go buy one on contract for 200 + tax

I'm not a reseller so why the f should I sell it to you so you can make a profit. That's idiotic

465 is moreeeeeee than fair.
    2012-01-12 11:58 PM
    Not to cause an argument, but just the other day I saw a 32gb cheaper then this.

Plus this has been on here for about a month so apparently the price is a bit too high.
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Dude T.M.I
    2012-01-13 12:00 AM
    Yea I bet you did.

Mods delete the thread please. This is border line retarded
    2012-01-13 12:01 AM
    Alright lol. Guess I made someone angry
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Dude T.M.I
    2012-01-13 12:05 AM
    Lol 465 is too high???

I haven't been actively pursuing a sale. Seriously dude go buy one on contract for 200 + tax

I'm not a reseller so why the f should I sell it to you so you can make a profit. That's idiotic

465 is moreeeeeee than fair.
    Who said I wanted to make a profit off of it. I never said I was going to sell it. Hell truth be known I've got 2 that haven't even been opened, I don't need yours. The last one I picked up was for my sister and it was NIB 32gig factory unlocked and I paid $450 for it. I'm not looking for me but for family members.

I'd give you $325 for it but not much more it is only a 16 gig and AT&T locked.
    Last edited by A3gOwner; 2012-01-13 at 12:09 AM.
    2012-01-13 12:06 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD