Hey guys i would love some feedback on our band.

We are still newly formed but we are working hard and i would love to share with you guys and possibly get some feedback!

check us out at

http://domesticthreatmusic.com and http://myspace.com/domesticthreat
    2007-10-17 02:50 AM
    Guys, I like your sound, but I am fifty four...
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
    George Orwell

2007-10-19 10:02 PM
    not bad, recording sounds a little staticy. i like the music though
    2007-10-19 11:31 PM
    appreciate the comments...

We recorded it kinda crappy i know.. we are goin to the studio to record our first demo

I will release the demo to everyone here as soon as we get it!
    2007-10-19 11:56 PM
    ThreeHorseWhiskey.com

They make you look like sissy's.
    2007-10-20 02:10 AM
    we've been together less than a year...

we are doing our best, i would appreciate some constructive feedback
    2007-10-26 05:29 AM
    Who are you in the band? I've only listened to the one song on myspace, but it sounds decent. Try a more complex bass line? The vocals are really good, but the chorus gets a little repetitive towards the end.. Maybe fade out earlier near the end, or have it get more emotional toward the end or something... It just starts feeling a little played out.

Sorry if you feel like I'm ripping you apart, I don't mean to. For an unsigned band you guys sound amazing, I'm just trying to offer the constructive criticism you sound like you are after.
    2007-10-26 05:53 AM
    no man thats constructive!

we have more complex songs in the works and are really amazing!

that song on myspace was the first song we ever wrote!

ps.

Im the guitar player!
    2007-10-26 06:05 AM
    Yea, I listened to some other songs. They definitely sounded more complex. You guys need to get that demo out, you guys could get signed for sure.
    2007-10-26 07:01 AM
    man.... okay... iguess ill be the ****... i know, i know, if i dont have anyting nice to say then dont say it! but, he wanted my or our opinion, the vocal are like to cats screwing and the music needs to be way fricken tighter. the bass and drums are off time it sounds like in a bunch of spots and the breakdowns are alittle off as well. i thought when i first saw the video the first few seconds it was gonna be some east coast old school hardcore, not wimpy vocals..... my loss i guess.
    i have been in a few bands as well that werent the great to start but we got better with time. im sure with time youll find your sound need changed alittle, and youll do well, as far as getting signed??????? that may take some time.

and i would like to preface this paragraph stating " With all due Respect"
    3.0 3g *******
    2007-10-26 05:18 PM
    i appreciate the observation, i agree the videos posted and stuff are about a month old now almost and we practice twice a week. We have about 5 new songs and each one is getting better and better. We are starting to record a professional demo this month and we are all very excited! Me and the singer are from Los Angeles but we moved to pa. The bass player has only been playing bass since we started...so we've had to teach him everything, i had to write all the bass parts and all the rhythm parts but we have a rhythm guitar now and we hope to do big things, like i said as soon as the demo is finished i will post it here in this thread
    2007-10-26 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD