User Tag List

I am sorry to say that I don't like my new iphone! It's too complicated for a bear with a small brain and I'm absolutely paranoid about scratching, bending or otherwise defacing such a thing of beauty. I just want a good phone that I can bung in my handbag really. Plus it's too quiet for ancient ears to hear!

Can anyone assist me in making my 1.1.4 (4A102), back to how it was before I unlocked it (with iliberty)? It's still within its guarantee time, so I could return it, couldn't I? Can anyone advise? I don't want to do anything illegal.

Failing that, I'm happy to swap with someone for a Nokia N82 in similar excellent condition. My iphone's got some extra bits that I'll bung in too for free, like a travel charger. The phone's only 10 days old, from Carphone Warehouse - I've got the receipt. Edit: It's 8g

(I'd have put this bit on the swap/trade section, but I wasn't able to post there - sorry Mods).

Thanks all. xx
    Last edited by GinaP; 2008-04-16 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Adding detail
    2008-04-16 10:40 PM
    Yeah, sorry to hear the iPhone is not for you.

1) Plug you iPhone into your computer and open iTunes.
    2) Hit restore on iTunes, if/ when it ask you do you want to save a back up, say(click) "no"
    3) When it's done restoring click "Set up as new iPhone"
    4) Turn off, and insert old sim card (if you put in a new one)
    5) Pack everything into the box, get the receipt and take it to apple.

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro
    2008-04-16 10:46 PM
    You are mentaly challanged.
    EDM
    2008-04-16 11:02 PM
    2008-04-16 11:04 PM
    At least I can spell.
    2008-04-16 11:07 PM
    ZoMG Itz tehz interwebz...

Awesome job when people got nothing better to say they correct your Grammar
    EDM
    2008-04-16 11:09 PM

Right, that's it! Go and tidy your room!
    2008-04-16 11:10 PM
    Ok, thats the last straw. ∫uck Zeal. Leave her alone. She is older and it is hard for her to follow the directions properly. Maybe if someone was there with her, she could learn better but thats not her fault. There are tons of people out there that aren't so computer smart because they don't really need them/ use them. Zeal, YOU DO NOT PROVIDE MORAL SUPPORT. You provide nothing but spam and retardedness. I swear to god. Gina don't listen to ∫uck-tards like him. He has no respect on the forums whatsoever.

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro
    2008-04-16 11:13 PM
    At least I can spell.
    That was quite funny, Gina
    2008-04-16 11:23 PM

Well, it is ironic that you called her "mentally challanged..."
    2008-04-16 11:28 PM
    There is no need for such rude comments, zeal! If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all. Gina was trying to ask a question nicely, without the want for some spammer to flame her. All you provide to the forum is spam and unneeded comments. I'm sure the mods wouldn't appreciate such rudeness and would like you to leave the forum. You provide no moral support on here and show no respect to your elders!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out
    2008-04-16 11:29 PM
    Gina,

Where do you live in the UK? I've lived in the States for many, many years (I'm getting a little older, too), but I was born near Uxbridge and started school in Witney, Oxon. My mother was from Rickmansworth and my father was in the U.S. Air Force.
    2008-04-16 11:31 PM
    i believe ziphone can restore it to the stock 1.1.4 state pre-unlock. im sure iLiberty does it as well. sorry to hear the phone wasnt for you, i heard nokia is coming out with the N95 killer sequel phone. maybe the sony xperia x1 would interest you.
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon
    2008-04-16 11:48 PM
    I have a brand new 8525 with accessories if your interested in a trade.

EDIT: The phone is currently installed with a purchased version of SPB Mobile Shell 2.0, very finger friendly and fun interface.
    2008-04-16 11:49 PM
    i've seen this same post from some one..
    2008-04-16 11:55 PM
    Oh My God a girl on the internet, Now lets all defend her... Its the internet since when does anyone respect eachother?

Its NOT hard to use the iPhone.. Its all common sense.. Im sorry you're just to slow to grasp a simple concept, Its easier then driving a car for heavens sake..
    EDM
    2008-04-17 12:31 AM
    Oh My God a girl on the internet, Now lets all defend her... Its the internet since when does anyone respect eachother?

Its NOT hard to use the iPhone.. Its all common sense.. Im sorry you're just to slow to grasp a simple concept, Its easier then driving a car for heavens sake..
    Definition of a fanboy.

Just because she doesnt like the phone, and you do, she is an idiot?

Not fair at all.
    2008-04-17 12:43 AM

1. Were not going with her cause shes a girl, shes right.
    2. Just because YOU think its easy doesn't mean its easy for everyone.
    2008-04-17 12:45 AM

oh dear how can someone be so arogant and stubborn like zeal? He gets flamed for almost every syupid post he writes and he still keeps going futher. Ur really one little retarded sprat. Can u ever write anything normal or really only thing u care about is number of your post? U should think little about yourself coz u'll get banned very soon as i see it.
    2008-04-17 12:48 AM
    LIke it matters if i get Ban? I know everything i need to know now. Besides IP changes are just pure awesome.

And im NOT a fanboy.... IM just saying its a simple concept to use this phone..... Big Deal.
    Last edited by Zeal; 2008-04-17 at 12:56 AM. Reason: ...
    EDM
    2008-04-17 12:55 AM
50 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD