http://nowisgood.com/?id9=Ad_2008q2_...#Side_By_Side/
    Hmmm, I wonder if Apple will sue Sprint for Trademark violations!

On their site: http://nowisgood.com/, it mentions "Slow ends this June".
    Wonder what will happen to those videos when the 3G iPhone comes out, lol.
    Last edited by Kylecchh; 2008-05-11 at 11:55 PM.
    2008-05-11 11:50 PM
    Yeah, Sprint is spending over a 100 million bucks on advertisement to compare the Instinct to the iPhone!!

GO IPHONE!!!!
    2008-05-12 12:11 AM
    too bad they dont know what a jailbroken phone means
    2008-05-12 02:05 AM
    Shame, in a few weeks those ads will be obsolete.
    Well, there goes 100 million dollars that could be feeding starving kids in Africa down the tubes.

And even then, some of these are wrong, the iTunes one, if your not in Wi-Fi on the iTunes Wi - Fi Music store what do you think's going to happen? Battery life on that thing is probably 3 hours.
    2008-05-12 04:31 AM
    They should compare the instinct to a jailbroken 3g iPhone, and see who wins lol
    2008-05-12 05:18 AM
    They should compare the instinct to a jailbroken 3g iPhone, and see who wins lol
    Exactly, pwned
    2008-05-12 06:33 AM
    *cough*iphone*cough* sprint sucks they lost 1 million cutomers in a year cuz they suck so bad
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-05-13 01:57 AM
    Metro Piece of **** is BAD
    EDM
    2008-05-13 02:12 AM
    What can you say? Exact imitation is the highest form of flattery. It's also a lot easier to better something a full year after it's release date than to invent it yourself. So what did they do, take a jailbroken iphone and slap it in a samsung and change the icons? I will never "Push to Talk". Get that **** outta my face!
    2008-05-13 02:24 AM
    Sprint Instinct (Samsung Nerva) is probably the lamest imitation of iPhone that I have seen. I was working on a PC Suite for Sprint Instinct (I'm a software engineer) until couple weeks ago, and trust me I won't use that piece of crap if Sprint paid me for using it. It's a joke that Sprint\Samsung call it "iPhone Killer" - if at all it kills anything, it would be Sprint's or Samsung's market reputation.

I wonder why Apple is not doing anything - they have totally copied the UI from iPhone although it is much much harder to use it. It is not as smooth and as "finished" as iPhone's UI.

Poor job by Samsung
    2008-05-13 03:00 AM
    hahhaha the only thing that wins me over is the live tv

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro
    2008-05-13 05:24 AM
    I'm guessing if the 3G iphone doesn't have it, and the 3G iphone is jailbroken once again, someone, somewhere, will make it.

*cough*iphone*cough* sprint sucks they lost 1 million cutomers in a year cuz they suck so bad
    OWNED, lol

Sprint Instinct (Samsung Nerva) is probably the lamest imitation of iPhone that I have seen. I was working on a PC Suite for Sprint Instinct (I'm a software engineer) until couple weeks ago, and trust me I won't use that piece of crap if Sprint paid me for using it. It's a joke that SprintSamsung call it "iPhone Killer" - if at all it kills anything, it would be Sprint's or Samsung's market reputation.

I wonder why Apple is not doing anything - they have totally copied the UI from iPhone although it is much much harder to use it. It is not as smooth and as "finished" as iPhone's UI.

Poor job by Samsung
    Exactly, I'd start a lawsuit if I happen to be Jobs.
    2008-05-14 04:33 AM
    But with a PC and OrbLive I have all my cable channels available on my iPhone.
    2008-05-14 04:40 AM
    haha ok.

2008-05-14 06:59 AM
    failed...closing the website all i could think of is how much of a pain it would be to wait a full second and a half extra for an app to launch when you touch it watch the GPS video

Instinct Vs iPhone...appstore/installer. Wonder who's finger would fall to the floor on that video?
    2008-05-14 12:53 PM
    failed...closing the website all i could think of is how much of a pain it would be to wait a full second and a half extra for an app to launch when you touch it watch the GPS video

Instinct Vs iPhone...appstore/installer. Wonder who's finger would fall to the floor on that video?
    BURN!!!
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-05-14 12:55 PM
    Sprint itSticks VS iPhone =]

2008-05-15 12:30 AM
    I found a great forum dedicated to everything about the Samsung Instinct. Have comments or questions- go here!

http://www.SprintInstinctForum.com

Laura
    xoxo
    2008-05-19 01:14 AM
    I found a great forum dedicated to everything about the Samsung Instinct. Have comments or questions- go here!

SprintInstinctForum.com

Laura
    xoxo
    INSTINCT SUCKS SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM.

2008-05-19 01:43 AM
    Ban... Ban... Ban... I bet its an employee from sprint ;p
    2008-05-21 01:08 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD