So I've been looking around these forums for a week now...any idea when I will be able to post in the Buy/Sell forum? I can't find that anywhere in the forum rules...

I really want to buy myself one of these gadgets and don't think I want to attempt eBay.
    2008-05-13 02:11 AM
    Double your posts if im right, its all in the rules in the Buy-Sell-Trade Form.
    2008-05-13 02:58 AM
    2008-05-13 03:10 AM
    [*]Person. No one with less than 31 posts is allowed to post in this forum. Any violators will be deleted immediately. You can always check out a users posts by clicking their name in the thread. Also be careful if someone cites their eBay feedback~make sure to send them a message on eBay and wait for them to reply so you can verify it is in fact them. ALWAYS use signature confirmation and insurance on your shipments. Its best to meet in person, although obviously its not always possible.[/LIST][
    2008-05-13 03:41 AM
    Thanks everyone. That's very clear.
    And I'm thankful there are safety checks in place...although I'd love to buy myself one of these sooner rather than later. I can't wait a whole month!
    My current phone's toast and I want an iPhone!
    2008-05-14 02:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD