Ok, so winPWN was released the other day (I'm going to try it out here pretty soon), and yes I know that this is Chit Chat, and WinPWN is not necessarily Chit Chat; But this is: All the n00bs that whined and whined about the release, and how the code should be given to other devs to work on are not even saying anything. lmfao! So were you [n00bs] whining to whine then? Sounds like it, 'cause it's out of beta now, and no one is partying in the streets

Just my rant for the day lol.

Also, the release of the long anticipated pwnage port for windows is finally here, but a pen that lets you scroll as well is news instead? lol
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2008-05-20 09:49 PM
    It seem Buggy... Atleast thats what the forums are saying.. And i dont understand how to use it.
    EDM
    2008-05-21 12:36 AM
    the noobs wernt the ones whinning for it. it was the people that restore all the time. and i think its been out for a while. all the noobs iv talked to either ziphoned or iliberty, i suggest to pwn it and make custome firmware, but i dont think any one listens to me any ways.. and iwas supper stoked whn it was released, i dont have a need for it yet but whn 2.0 is here than itll be fun fun
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-05-21 02:34 AM
    i hate whiners...
    i really have no idea what you're saying though, i just dont like them ahah.
    A Thanks is always nice =]
    2008-05-21 06:49 AM
    yeah i posted this last night and noone responded where are all these hustlers what were b....ing about it. now we finally have it here and not a word. but when it wasnt here everybody was crying about how long it takes the guys and how they cant wait for it. i tried this 1.0 rc1 version and it works great for me. loaded custom 1.1.4 fw with tons of apps(what memory let me) and its perfect. i just wish i know how to change "other.framework" and some other stuff right into this custom firmware so dont really have to do anything after restore. but thats the least to do now...
    2008-05-21 07:25 AM
    Ohhhh i get what you mean =]
    A Thanks is always nice =]
    2008-05-21 07:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD