Greetings!

I'm fairly new to the forums here. I just purchased my iPhone about a week ago. From what I've seen everyone here seems pretty talented and constructive with their responses.

This thread is merely to introduce myself, and to see who else is interested in some of the same things as me. Of course from the title you can tell I like birds. I actually like all animals and nature. I'm a noob to the current software languages out there now. But my hopes are to create some themes that reflect 'natural harmony' [for a lack of better words]. I don't have too much leisure time to play with my creativity, but if anyone has any ideas, please feel free to talk to me. You cant check out my first wallpaper [ModMyI.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock - Downloads - parrot.jpg], if you want to see where I'm starting at.

Thanks for your time.
    2008-05-24 07:40 PM
    i hate birds they poop all over my car every day i wan them all dead. But anyway

Welcome To The Party!! have fun this place rules the iphone, seriously like the phone is this places b!tch. There are some awsomely smart folks round these parts and most of them are really cool and helpfull
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-05-24 07:46 PM
    Welcome to the boards, if you have any questions just ask and nice looking wallpaper
    2008-05-24 08:20 PM
    Welcome to MMi!

oh and P.S. Please upload your wallpaper to our Wallpaper section. The section you uploaded to was for video wallpapers.
    Last edited by Dash-2; 2008-05-25 at 12:15 AM.
    2008-05-25 12:12 AM
    i hate birds they poop all over my car every day i wan them all dead. But anyway

Welcome To The Party!! have fun this place rules the iphone, seriously like the phone is this places b!tch. There are some awsomely smart folks round these parts and most of them are really cool and helpfull
    I hear that a lot about birds. Thanks for your response though. If you have that problem with birds though, and your not parked under a tree, i'd say birds must not like you either.

And thanks to the Mods who've replied already. Y'all are quick on here.
    Check out the Wallpaper I make and be sure to rate! If you have any requests, please let me know. Enjoy
    2008-05-25 12:22 AM
    My wife thought the iPhone was "for the birds" until I started showing her what it can do. If you're an animal lover check out the YouTube videos below that I uploaded of our pet hedgehog, Thor!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRN2q_uyJlI]YouTube - Thor the Hedgehog[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9LK2zfplJY]YouTube - Thor the Hedgehog in his Santa Hat[/ame]
    2008-05-25 01:05 AM

+1
    DSM fan
    ...16GB 3G Iphone...
    2008-05-25 07:53 AM
    First of all, Welcome to MMi! Enjoy.

2) I hate birds too. Except for some, like parrots!
    3) I WANT A HEDGEHOG!!

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro
    2008-05-25 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.