So yeah nothing to big or nothing its just a drug test for a job im going to be getting its not as intense as probation or parole probally is but I still dont want to fail. I know they dont watch you when your doing it so basically I just want to know ive heard rumors before of using bleach and just putting a few drops of bleach in the piss cup after you pee and stir it around and your good to go. Can anyone confirm this ? Whats your best advice ?
    C E E J A Y PRODUCTION'S
    2008-05-30 06:48 PM
    so what are you using ? what kind of rec drugs ?
    2008-05-30 07:03 PM
    u sure they dont watch you? Also some places make you empty your pockets, and when they do analize your urine it will detect bleach (its pretty common thing to do back in the day, and never works) so that means they will know you tampered with it, and either ask you for a second sample or just mark it as fail.

Start drinking lots of fluids to help wash out your system. Cranberry juice and vinegar and stuff like that dont work at all either. Also keep in mind any over-the-counter cleansing kit is pretty much guaranteed to also be tested as well, like gold seal, 3 day tea and that kind of thing.

Do you know if its an instant or do they send away to a lab? Because instants are alittle bit more lax
    2008-05-30 07:41 PM
    Depending on your rec drug of choice will depend on how long it's in your system. Hippy weed takes a couple months or more to get out of your system. If you are sure they don't watch you then either go and get a package of clean urine from your local head shop. It even comes with one of those instant hot pack to warm the urine and pour it into your specimin cup. Or maybe you can have one of your "clean" buddies to give you some. If they are going to watch you then you can get the fake wiener with clean urine called the Whizzinator. But that's a little pricey.
    Good luck!
    2008-05-30 08:35 PM
    If they are going to watch you then you can get the fake wiener with clean urine called the Whizzinator. But that's a little pricey.
    Good luck!
    lmfao...
    2008-05-30 08:38 PM
    at gnc or any other vitiman store they sell these drinks called q-carbo its like $40 but its garunteed to work and worked for me twice, so i think it was worth it

q-carbo
    if this post help click the thanks
    2008-05-30 08:38 PM
    Ammonia
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2008-05-30 08:39 PM
    As a truck driver, i get ramdoms all the time. I have only used pills like vicodin and perks, etc for my back, but they still check for them because I'm driving a tractor/trailer. The GNC drink never worked for me, and some of the stoner co-workers of mine say it definately never works for weed.
    Best thing to do is keep drinking water until your urine looks clear, like water. They will not detect any drugs, but sometimes they will make you come back and take another test in a week +-.
    As for the people watching, they do make you take errthing out of your pockets, and take jackets off, etc. The place I go to even has a guy follow me in, and stands outside the stall I'm in.

Best thing to do is buy a $20 drug home test @ walgreens, and try a few methods, and see whick one does and doesnt work. Some companies dont really look for opiates in urine. They are usually more concerned with weed, crack, cocaine, etc. The hard stuff.
    I failed one time because i take the meds for my back, and I just showed them my prescription from my doctor, and alls well then.
    Last edited by prouddad.215; 2008-05-30 at 08:55 PM.
    2008-05-30 08:52 PM
    God, do they hold it for you too?
    2008-05-30 08:55 PM
    God, do they hold it for you too?
    I'm sure they would if they were allowed to, just to make sure you test w/o cheating.
    GEEZ. They act like its a bad thing to get high as hell, and then go work in a factory and get someone hurt, or get behind the wheel of a truck and kill someone.
    2008-05-30 09:18 PM
    You wouldnt have this problem if you never did drugs in the first place... amiright?
    EDM
    2008-05-30 09:24 PM
    Free will, it is a b*tch
    2008-05-30 09:25 PM
    You wouldnt have this problem if you never did drugs in the first place... amiright?
    Thank you. Thread closed please.
    2008-05-30 09:31 PM
    This does seem to be a rather gray market topic. Closed.
    2008-05-30 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD