who would sell more?
    and im not talking little dinky things.
    I'm talking either personal AI driven robots. either ride armor type or standalone humanoid robots.
    "Somebody turn on the lights...its getting little to dark in here...I can't see you...when I'm dreaming...I can't see you....I can't see you..."
    2007-11-24 12:46 AM
    has someone been dabbling with the wacky backy?
    well that would depend which one is better? lol
    2007-11-24 12:59 AM
    has someone been dabbling with the wacky backy?
    well that would depend which one is better? lol
    thats WACKY TABACKY.
    and i know its out there...but wouldnt YOU want to have something like that?
    riding armor that held ALL of your music, AND could make phone calls?
    "Somebody turn on the lights...its getting little to dark in here...I can't see you...when I'm dreaming...I can't see you....I can't see you..."
    2007-11-24 01:10 AM
    Apple Dude They Are Way More Creative.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..
    2007-11-24 01:19 AM
    Apple Dude They Are Way More Creative.
    i dont know....microsoft would probably chug out something highly mod-able.
    with more third-party add-ons.
    2007-11-24 01:29 AM
    well its wacky backy round these here parts. Just thought it was a bit random to think of something like that. lmao i can imagine using something like the robot of i,robot to listen to your music or ring someone. that would be interesting. Come to think of it I,robot? maybe apple helped with the name lol
    2007-11-24 01:44 AM
    if apple made robots, their robot would be all colorful and shi t, probably with colorwheel as its wheels or something, and would be home safe.

microsoft would probably make a robot with changeable/upradeable parts and would have a laser that could be overclocked to kill people. lol
    2007-11-24 03:57 AM
    The apple robot would have 6 arms, and would boast to you every few minutes that it's so much more functional than any Microsoft robot out there. Then you ask the robot
    "can you do anything with your 6 arms other than look pretty and boast?" the robot would promptly reply saying:
    "I have 6 arms, but 4 of them are locked down only to do certain apple approved tasks, such as attracting more people to buy me; if I walk down the road, people will say, "hey look, that robot has 6 arms!" then they'll buy me too look cool. Then when they get me, they see that 4 arms are locked, and try to hack me, but automatic updates mean that I screw them over periodically."
    I say: "so you can only use two arms?"
    "yes"
    "...get out, I'll buy a nokia R95"
    the microsoft robot would only have 2 arms, and would sit around the house asking you to do its work for you. "Update me, feed me!"
    in the slightest occasion that you ask the robot to do work, he'll do it- but will try to make you pay through your nose for it.

edit: or just crash when it matters most with and laugh at you as you stamp up and down.
    Last edited by dale1v; 2007-11-24 at 08:54 AM.
    2007-11-24 08:49 AM
    One would be called Megatron
    One would be called Optimus Prime
    2007-11-24 10:03 AM
    i dont know....microsoft would probably chug out something highly mod-able.
    with more third-party add-ons.
    Yeah i guess.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..
    2007-11-25 06:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD