I'm just surprised such an iphone enthusiastic group doesn't have a site a little more suited to the iphone's interface. I mean it's not that bad, just wondering if anyone else might be thinking the same?
    Cut and paste your but.
    2008-06-04 12:41 AM
    Like this

Look above your username
    And your not the only one http://www.modmyi.com/forums/chit-ch...uggestion.html
    2008-06-04 12:44 AM
    Such things are so hard to find though!
    "If it doesnt work as intended, try pressing the buttons a little harder."

-Kvisions
    2008-06-04 01:36 AM
    In before someone mentions my name.
    EDM
    2008-06-04 01:39 AM
    So, that's what that was? Well boy is my face red! I guess I've never noticed as they are similar but the differences are obvious to me now.

But it appears to me that if they could like, set a smaller default resolution, seems kinda big. I dunno, let me know if I'm crazy.
    Cut and paste your but.
    2008-06-04 06:33 AM
    Yeah, I don't really like the iPhone version that much. I mean, it's nice don't get me wrong, but it could use some touch ups here and there to make it more iPhone friendly. I can't think of much right now since its bloody late, but one thing that always annoys me is how all threads have the "go to first new post" button next to the title, that button is TINY on the iPhone and it's a pain to hit it without either missing or zooming all the way in.
    2008-06-04 07:25 AM
    Yeah, I don't really like the iPhone version that much. I mean, it's nice don't get me wrong, but it could use some touch ups here and there to make it more iPhone friendly. I can't think of much right now since its bloody late, but one thing that always annoys me is how all threads have the "go to first new post" button next to the title, that button is TINY on the iPhone and it's a pain to hit it without either missing or zooming all the way in.
    Yah, I know....
    2008-06-04 08:48 AM
    I used to be on the iphone optimized mmi, then i upgraded to v2.1 and now i can't get back to the optimized version. i looked high and low and cannot find the link mentioned above that is located above my username !!! help ! I miss the optimized site. is there a direct link to it ? thank you.
    2008-09-23 06:15 PM
    Uh... you mean like when you visit you see the regular style? With a giant yellow banner saying "Click here to use the iPhone style of MMi"?

And then you click it, and you see this sweet style?

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2008-09-23 10:40 PM
    exactly pf !

Did I ever tell you how much I hate big yellow banners ?
    2008-09-23 11:09 PM
    I read posts a lot from my iphone at night when "everyone else" is asleep. Since wifi is iffy up in my room I often am on 3G. I like the iphone style since it loads faster. A few more features would be nice, but we can't have everything.
    2008-09-24 12:13 AM
    i have seen that yellow banner too and strangely when I hit it once it opened up another page going to some 3rd party site.

i guess i know...while trying to hit the banner i must have hit the ad banner just above it...hint hint
    2008-09-24 07:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD