Should I get the MacBook Pro, or the regular MacBook? I like the added features of the Pro, but is it really worth that much extra money?
    2008-06-11 06:14 AM
    Yes it's worth it.... go for the pro.
    2008-06-11 06:25 AM
    cool i will. do i have to buy vista too if i want to dual boot it? Also, can you have dual HD's.
    2008-06-11 06:29 AM
    do i have to buy vista too if i want to dual boot it?
    yes, it will not come with windows
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473
    2008-06-11 06:41 AM
    You know what I have noticed about Apple? If you have to ask, you don't need it.

People who need a pro, already know they need a pro.
    2008-06-11 07:24 AM
    And remember, you won't need that much RAM because Mac doesn't use all of it. I say go for Pro if you need the Pro or normal if you need the normal

"Everybody has common sense, but most just don't use it, then you wonder why?" - Neo-Tech
    2008-06-11 07:31 AM
    Pro is good if you have the extra. If you want cheaper, buy a regular macbook, but get the 2.4GHz white one. Then upgrade its HD and RAM here at macsales.com
    Thats almost what i did but i have 2.2GHz. lol look at my sig

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro
    2008-06-11 08:53 AM
    LOL Aiyo, wanna give me your Macbook? And you keep the pro? haha. Im going to college for Web design and computer engineering so yea, I guess Ill need the extras. I have one more year of high school left, but Ive always done Windows, so I thought get it this summer so I can get Leopard down good enough where I dont have to learn it and do college at the same time.
    2008-06-12 03:11 AM
    LOL Aiyo, wanna give me your Macbook? And you keep the pro? haha. Im going to college for Web design and computer engineering so yea, I guess Ill need the extras. I have one more year of high school left, but Ive always done Windows, so I thought get it this summer so I can get Leopard down good enough where I dont have to learn it and do college at the same time.
    Any consolation-Back when I switched to mac's, several years ago, I felt that I knew more about my iBook and how to run OSX, Panther/Tiger at the time, better in one week then a lifetime of using a windows box. Best of luck and let us know how you fare.
    2008-06-12 05:41 PM
    Should I get the MacBook Pro, or the regular MacBook? I like the added features of the Pro, but is it really worth that much extra money?
    The only real benefit of the Pro is the bigger screen. I had the same dilemma, but when I found out the newer Macbooks can also run Final Cut Studio, I went for the cheaper route.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2008-06-12 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD