Hey guys, so who are you all? What do you do?

I am a web designer/site owner who also plays music. I pretty much sit around all day online, and play music at night on the weekends. I've been doing design for around 6 years, and been involved in the cell phone world in one way or another for around 10 years.

I live in sunny Tampa, FL, but I miss Seattle, where I grew up. Its a good life.

You?

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-06-10 09:49 AM
    Hi guys! I'm almost 16 years old. I'm still studying at lyceum. A special thing is that my lyceum gives higher education in Math & Physics. I'm amateur programer. Also I'm designer, now most of things I'm making i 3D. All my life I worked with Mac.

@poetic_folly I really want to learn about web design. I'm designer myself. You can check my artworks on my deviantart gallery. The problem is that I work with mac & I can't get what is Apache and MySQL, not mentioning about learning php. If you can help me I'll be really thankful.
    Last edited by Uko; 2007-06-10 at 02:44 PM.
    2007-06-10 10:50 AM
    mysql you mean . . .
    2007-06-10 10:57 AM
    hi guys .... i'm 17 and still study ..... on my other side , I also amature programmer ..... just start learning web design ..... btw PF... i also love music .... music and modding part of my life now ......
    2007-06-10 01:54 PM
    mysql you mean . . .
    Yes. Thanks!
    2007-06-10 02:44 PM
    Hi everyone. I live in Columbus, GA and I'm a 7th grade Language Arts teacher. I have two teenaged children (Hill - 15, and Jane - 14) and one dog (Custer - yellow Labrador), but I also find time to enjoy three hobbies (computers, cell phones, and acoustic guitar).

I spend most of my free time either surfing the web or acting as a moderator on another cell phone forum. I've used cell phones for 15 years now, but only been modding for two (ever since I got my first RAZR V3).

My children are both musicians as well and play in their high school marching bands, so marching season is very hectic for us. They attend different schools because Jane is in a magnet high school. I'm not looking forward to Friday nights this fall, because I'll spend a lot of time going between Harris County HS and Columbus HS.

My lab Custer is as good a dog as a man can hope for. He's sleeping at my feet as I type.

I play acoustic guitar on weekends with three other guys. Every now and then one will bring a bass and a drummer will sit it. I enjoy acoustic rock and country with some bluegrass flatpicking thrown in.
    2007-06-10 04:01 PM
    Hi, all! I live in Upper Marlboro, MD and work at the Capital Meat Company in Landover, MD. I primarily work in the office and am in sales support. We supply meats to high-end restaurants and hotels.

I retired from the Air Force Band in 1997 and have a 28 year old son, Josh. I've played the trumpet for over thirty years, though I don't have much time for it anymore...( I've been modding my RAZR V3 for several months now, and am looking forward to the iPhone.
    2007-06-10 04:51 PM
    Hi, all! I live in Upper Marlboro, MD and work at the Capital Meat Company in Landover, MD. I primarily work in the office and am in sales support. We supply meats to high-end restaurants and hotels.

I retired from the Air Force Band in 1997 and have a 28 year old son, Josh. I've played the trumpet for over thirty years, though I don't have much time for it anymore...( I've been modding my RAZR V3 for several months now, and am looking forward to the iPhone.
    Air Force Band! Cool! Now that's what I call a REAL musician.
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9&dateline=1181485574
    2007-06-10 04:53 PM
    Hi everyone
    I'm from Poland and im 17.. :P
    And i like WoW
    2007-06-10 05:33 PM
    Hi everyone, I'm SuperJoker from Aruba and I'm an M3 addict. Oh and I do school too. I pretty much like everything that has to do with drinking and sunny beaches. Livin' it up.
    2007-06-10 05:47 PM
    Semi-retired auto-bodyman/painter. Full-time tinkerer/computer tech.
    2007-06-11 01:40 AM
    Huh?
    2007-06-11 02:41 AM
    Hello team,
    I recognize a lot of you from other sites, I was AcerV3.

Nice mix of older-younger members.
    I'm 46 & been modding everything, Hotrods, boats, dirtbikes, RC cars, Computers & my V3.

I play heavy metal jams on guitar to a drum machine for fun.
    At work I'm a Two-Way Radio tech at a licensed Motorola dealer shop in the S.F. Bay Area of California.
    I'm happy to be a member here at the begining of whats sure to be the next revolution of communication devises.
    Great Site you guys!
    http://www.modmymoto.com/forums/image.php?u=73728&dateline=1180451458
    2007-06-11 03:09 AM
    Huh?
    If you're good enough to play in the Air Force Band then you're a professional musician in my book. A lot of people call themselves musicians (like me), but someone that plays for a living is a REAL musician.

Did you think slammin' you?

Far from it.
    2007-06-11 03:11 AM
    That was a nice compliment, ColsTiger!

p.s. I remember you as a super helpful person to all.!!
    Last edited by moond0ggie; 2007-06-11 at 03:27 AM.
    http://www.modmymoto.com/forums/image.php?u=73728&dateline=1180451458
    2007-06-11 03:19 AM
    Yup, Cols is a great guy, and great at explaining--heck, he's a teacher!

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-06-11 03:36 AM
    If you're good enough to play in the Air Force Band then you're a professional musician in my book. A lot of people call themselves musicians (like me), but someone that plays for a living is a REAL musician.

Did you think slammin' you?

Far from it.
    I wasn't sure. Some people don't understand that the Air Force Bands don't just march. Most of my performing was as a lead player in jazz ensembles. Gawd, I miss performing...
    2007-06-11 04:17 AM
    Yup, Cols is a great guy, and great at explaining--heck, he's a teacher!
    And a published one at that!
    2007-06-11 04:46 AM
    I'm one hell of a law school student, seriously
    2007-06-11 04:53 AM
    I'm one hell of a law school student, seriously
    Which school?
    2007-06-11 05:15 AM
121 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD