Saw this cool phone today on Engadget. You may have already seen it, but i'm going to share it for those who haven't. Its looks may not catch your eye, but these specs are awesome.

• 3.2 MP Camera with Flash
    • 500 mb of ROM
    • 288mb of RAM
    • Runs Windows Mobile 6.1 featuring HTC's TouchFLO 3D interface
    • Bluetooth

Via Engadget
    2008-06-14 12:13 AM
    i know man that phone is dope. too bad its like 2 times what a iphone goes for and nearly 4 times what a 3g will cost...if they lower the price to 400 i'd hop on that.
    2008-06-14 12:17 AM
    its rather slow on the touch side and windows mobile is terrible so not really a replacement. i would say googles android is a better opponent for apple, along with symbian's new touch launching and sony. HTC needs to rid of windows mobile so they can fully use their devices to the extreme without a buggy, resource hog OS
    is a nice phone by the way, i have played with my pals and its ok
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon
    2008-06-14 12:20 AM
    yeah its OS doesn't quite look as impressive. I just wish there were some good competitors for the iPhone out there that weren't so...Apple...about things if you know what i mean.
    2008-06-14 12:27 AM
    I hate the whole Slade keyboard that.... Never liked that idea
    EDM
    2008-06-14 02:13 AM
    the tilt is pretty sweet
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-06-14 02:33 AM
    the tilt is pretty sweet
    Windows mobile.. UG
    "foreign corporations > swedish law"
    2008-06-14 03:18 AM
    Watch the videos for this phone, it looks insane.

And for everyone saying Winmo sucks.... stop being such fanboys winmo does not suck.
    2008-06-14 03:35 AM
    WinMo has better features than the iPhone OS to be honest. Copy and paste for instance. And Apple try to bash it in their keynote.
    2008-06-14 08:01 AM
    I saw this quite a few days ago, WM is slow and featureless.

"Everybody has common sense, but most just don't use it, then you wonder why?" - Neo-Tech
    2008-06-14 11:15 AM

And for everyone saying Winmo sucks.... stop being such fanboys winmo does not suck.
    no fanboy here man. i have personally used the device thanks to sim swapping and am glad to have symbian OS instead of Windows. it does have its postives but its very ugly to look at and use. Resource hog like vista
    and no i dont think apple is almighty either
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon
    2008-06-14 11:31 AM

Nice circular argument. Wino sucks...no it doesn't....yes it does....n...
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-06-14 12:20 PM
    You should watch some of the videos about it here:
    HTC Touch Pro Videos
    It might just change your mind.
    The only thing is that it comes with only 512mb of internal memory, so music playing right out of the box is going to be inconvenient. So it looks like its iPod features might be lacking as well as the browser doesn't look as strong as Safari. Its definently a start.
    2008-06-14 05:11 PM
    isn't that the HTC diamond? atleast thats what its called in our market. actually its a really cool phone. my bro has been drooling over it since its release. just the price tag has been holding him down from buying it. he isn't very keen on iphones bcos of their various limitations.
    2008-06-15 06:34 AM
    the diamond looks nice, but WinMo IS a limitation imo. Honestly, I'd like to see HTC come out with their own proprietary OS, not just a bit of a UI...
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2008-06-15 12:56 PM
    maybe android will become the OS of choice
    2008-06-15 02:45 PM
    winmo does indeed suck, so slow.

the day android is released will be the day we get copy + paste, video recording, fully functional bluetooth etc. etc. there are no real competitors right now, but android looks amazing
    2008-06-15 04:25 PM
    agreed with reeko.
    the touch and the touch pro seem are great devices with great hardware but the software is where they killed it at. the touchflo 3d overlay that get rids of Windows mobile takes up pretty much all the spare RAM in order for the user not to look at WinMo. My suggestion is to wait it out for future devices such as the Xperia X1, Symbian Touch OS, Android, or the many other competitors out there
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon
    2008-06-15 07:12 PM
    it is a nice phone Attack of the Show featured it, the problem with it and same when i had the AT&T Tilt is that its too sluggish, the touch screen isnt very fluid. I remember going from portrait to landscape and it would literally take 5sec a shame really
    2008-06-16 01:37 AM
    Nice circular argument. Wino sucks...no it doesn't....yes it does....n...
    Haha yeh pointless argument
    2008-06-16 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD