Does anyone know where to buy used sea-doos?? other than ebay.. I looked there.. found a great deal on 2 sea-doos for 3000 total...but don't have the money right now.. and that ends in like 20 minutes.. so please any help will be appreciated.. I need a way to get around the lake.. without getting in our 340 Sedan Bridge... gas is $5.00 a gallon on the lake and need sumthing so I can go around with out paying for gas every weekend.
    2008-06-16 12:34 AM
    wareagle...you must be from alabama haha. which lake are you at?
    try
    Then choose your town...
    good luck.
    2008-06-16 01:29 AM
    haha, yeah your right.. Lake Martin for me.. I've been looking on ebay. but don't wanna travel to michigan to get a sea-doo.. escpecially when our friends have a seadoo I can use.. but I still want one for when they aren't there.
    2008-06-16 03:24 AM
    Oh i see. I have a place on Smith Lake...you should check craigslist for local listings. its almost like newspaper listings.
    i ment to post the link in my last post...but it don't go through.
    http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites.html
    2008-06-16 04:45 AM
    Wow, I just thought of making this thread the other day.

I'm going to try a little thread-jack here, I have three machines in total (1994 GTX and two 1996 XP's) and I was wondering if anyone had any reccomendations for aftermarket things such as impellers that would improve performance overall (not justified toward hole shot or max speed).
    2008-06-16 04:48 PM
    ALL DAY, I just found a forum, that I asked the same question on, they might be able to help some too, its called seadooforum.com, so far from the little time I've spent there, they are very helpful, just create an account, and they can help you, and when you talk about performance overall, what do you want to improve, if I knew that, I might could help you a little
    2008-06-16 08:00 PM
    I want to just improve my hole shot and maximum speed, not sacrifice one for the other. One guy (maybe on SeadooForums?) told me that I should not mod the engine, but get a different impeller, but I'm not sure if there are any impellers that improve performance on both ends (hole shot and max speed), I think they all sacrifice one for another.
    2008-06-17 03:57 AM
    Yes, I think that they do, if you will give me a little bit, I can try and find what you want.. also which Sea-Doo are you trying to work on? Did you buy the Seadoos new or used?
    2008-06-17 08:14 PM
    I bought them used a while ago. They run great, I just love speed.

I have a 1994 GTX and two 1996 XP's, one of which I'm trying to work on with the impeller and stuff.
    2008-06-18 01:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD