User Tag List

This video is what I used when figuring out how to install another battery in my iphone.
    I found this video helpful when I upgraded my Iphone battery to a 1800mhz battery, and also my black rear case install for my iphone.
    This vid is great for completely disassembling your iphone of you break and need to fix your iphone as well. This video will take you step by step though just about a complete iphone disection, if needed. Real step by step stuff!
    I hope this helps someone out there............
    John

http://video.gearlive.com/video/arti...tery-tutorial/
    Last edited by prouddad.215; 2008-07-01 at 01:49 AM. Reason: sp
    ****CHECK OUT MY PHOTO ALBUM WITH MY HAYABUSA, CARS, AND WIFE***************87 mustang notch 1300+rwhp, low 8 sec. 1/4 times
    *2004 suzuki hayabusa turbo. 1397cc kit, lots of boost, and 348 rwhp. 212 mph top speed, on highway. low 8 sec. 1/4 times, and 150mph wheelies

2008-07-01 01:34 AM
    This video is what I used when figuring out how to install another battery in my iphone.
    I found this video helpful when I upgraded my Iphone battery to a 1800mhz battery, and also my black rear case install for my iphone.
    This vid is great for completely disassembling your iphone of you break and need to fix your iphone as well. This video will take you step by step though just about a complete iphone disection, if needed. Real step by step stuff!
    I hope this helps someone out there............
    John

http://video.gearlive.com/video/arti...tery-tutorial/

If anyone ever needs or wants to do a battery upgrade or replacement, I have another video that helps and has more info on getting the case off.
    ****CHECK OUT MY PHOTO ALBUM WITH MY HAYABUSA, CARS, AND WIFE***************87 mustang notch 1300+rwhp, low 8 sec. 1/4 times
    *2004 suzuki hayabusa turbo. 1397cc kit, lots of boost, and 348 rwhp. 212 mph top speed, on highway. low 8 sec. 1/4 times, and 150mph wheelies

2008-07-02 02:39 AM
    Well my battery is horrible! Dies so quick and often. Is there an upgraded battery that can be purchased and installed? If so where from and how much? Finally, is this process described dangerous, and has anyone attempted it?

Cheers
    2008-07-02 03:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD