Hey guys! I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to Honduras for Christmas!!! Sadly it means that I most likely have no access to the forums until I return on January 3rd. It's quite doubtful the island/villa thing we're staying at will have an internet connection and there will certainly be no cell service.

If anyone is interested this is where I'm going!

Feel free to send me questions or things you need help with through PM or email!

Well...Farewell for now MMI!

P.S. If this thread was somehow magically kept alive till I got back I might just die. Of awesome.
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.
    2007-12-22 05:31 AM
    Great Place for ScubaDiving...I wish i was some place like that, no internet....Send us some pictures.
    2007-12-22 06:53 AM
    Great Place for ScubaDiving...I wish i was some place like that, no internet....Send us some pictures.
    I definitely will. Leavin right now 4:00 AM
    For Help

GUIDES:
    2007-12-22 10:03 AM
    Lucky! Have fun over there!
    2007-12-22 03:50 PM
    Have fun!!!
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..
    2007-12-22 08:56 PM
    Have Fun Happy holidays.
    2007-12-22 10:22 PM
    sounds like a nice getaway! I hope you have a good trip anyone else doing anything? I'm working
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2007-12-23 12:33 PM
    I'm working
    that blows...yeah i pretty much told my boss off and might get fired when im back...

but anyway im still in honduras...its incredibly hot. we got robbed the first night

blackberry, cellphone, and ipod were stolen (but not my iphone cause i hid it cause this place was lookin a little sketchy)

im paying 90 limperias or something for an hour of dial up internet in this incredibly hot room

also my brothers decided to try to get in my iphone so it got locked for 1 min, 5 mins, 15 mins, 60 mins, 60 mins again, and when they tried it again, its now asking to connect to itunes.

beautiful.

hopefully when i get service on the way back i can do that #012*# thing or whatever the hell it is and bypass the lock.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year everyone!

(not to mention my birthday is on the third )
    For Help

GUIDES:
    2007-12-29 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD