Like the title says

I received the Logitech MM50's in black from my GF, however they were broken, so we are in the process of getting an exchange. I also received a knock-off of the magic bullet (don't know if they sell that in other parts of the world under that name, it is a Blender type gadget), a food steamer and a water purifier (my GF is too good to drink sink water lol). As well as some gift cards, and a TON of baby clothes...

How about everyone else?
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!
    2007-12-28 01:29 PM
    I got my iphone as a waaaay early Xmass present.. so for actuall xmass got a crapload of clothes from my wife and CAT boots and a belt and a hat and sneakers.. :-) im Happy
    2007-12-28 01:32 PM
    I didn't do to bad, i got a $25 iTunes Gift Card, $100 cash, $50 Borders, god knows what i'll do with that i don't read much, and a JVC MG-155 When i get back from England.
    2007-12-28 04:20 PM
    I got my iphone as a waaaay early Xmass present.. so for actuall xmass got a crapload of clothes from my wife and CAT boots and a belt and a hat and sneakers.. :-) im Happy
    Ha, a genuine Puss n' Boots.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2007-12-28 04:49 PM
    Ha, a genuine Puss n' Boots.
    good someone else thought of something cat related!
    (and i know you meant CAT as in construction,etc.)
    "Somebody turn on the lights...its getting little to dark in here...I can't see you...when I'm dreaming...I can't see you....I can't see you..."
    2007-12-29 10:19 PM
    I got a set of 40.5/13.5R20 pro comps fo rmy Hummer and a sweet *** Alpine IVA-W205 2-DIN DVD/CD/MP3/WMA Receiver/AV Head Unit.
    2007-12-29 10:32 PM
    i got a crapload of cash from family and relatives, some iphone cases and junk, and my parents got me a 42" AQUOS lcd hdtv..blu ray never looked so pretty with surround sound =]

im a happy camper, bought rock band and had the grandparents rocking out haha
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon
    2007-12-29 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD