User Tag List

Does anyone own one of these?

I'm interested in buying one, and am mainly going to use it to view PDF versions of tech books.

From all the reviews I've read, this isn't really practical as the reader resizes the full page to fit on the screen, making the text too small to read.

I'm trying out some software to convert PDFs to Word documents or text files.

Anyone done something similar?
    To live, you have to lie
    2007-12-28 04:51 PM
    I have the 500 and love it, I load all my PDF files and Word Document files; great for long flights if you want something to read... I heard 505 is better. I'll recommend it.
    2007-12-28 05:13 PM
    And the PDF files are readable?
    To live, you have to lie
    2007-12-28 05:17 PM
    Yea the first version supported PDF, .doc, .txt, jpeg, mp3 and others
    I travel a lot, and the battery life is great...
    2007-12-28 07:17 PM
    Adobe Acrobat will export your PDF's into other formats. I heard these devices actually look like print on paper, no glare. That true?
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2007-12-28 07:19 PM
    I know it supports PDFs, i'm wondering how usable it is to view a full page PDF on it

Any chance you could post a screenshot or 2 of it in action?
    To live, you have to lie
    2007-12-28 07:20 PM
    Adobe Acrobat will export your PDF's into other formats. I heard these devices actually look like print on paper, no glare. That true?
    Yea no glare at all

I know it supports PDFs, i'm wondering how usable it is to view a full page PDF on it

Any chance you could post a screenshot or 2 of it in action?
    It supports full PDF with pictures and what not, I'll try to get some pictures
    2007-12-29 01:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD