Heres some of our members latest work.

by: CP3forMVP

by: Grizzle

by: Macken

100's of signatures, tutorials for every skill level, and lots of resources. www.graphicshaven.net

DeadGlory
    2008-07-14 09:18 PM
    Looks like spam to me.
    2008-07-14 09:49 PM
    +1
    2008-07-14 10:08 PM
    If that's not for a chick I'm nailing the owner in the nads.
    2008-07-14 10:43 PM
    p_f is so nice, I typically just delete spam accounts
    2008-07-14 10:53 PM
    Heres some of our members latest work.

by: CP3forMVP

by: Grizzle

by: Macken

100's of signatures, tutorials for every skill level, and lots of resources. www.graphicshaven.net

DeadGlory
    Congradulations, WE DONT CARE! Gtfo.
    Last edited by Zeal; 2008-07-14 at 11:39 PM.
    EDM
    2008-07-14 11:37 PM
    I like them... O_o
    Last edited by dale1v; 2008-07-14 at 11:55 PM.
    2008-07-14 11:45 PM
    p_f is so nice, I typically just delete spam accounts
    Its tough to do on the road from the iPhone.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2008-07-15 12:26 AM
    Congradulations, WE DONT CARE! Gtfo.
    FYI.... you're missing a "T" and you've picked up a "D" somewhere along the way.

Oh never mind I see it is "within 5 keys of the proper one".

..........finger must have slipped.
    2008-07-15 01:40 AM
    I am not a spam account for one, I have been a member here for quite a while now. I became a member when it was still modmyi. I was under the impression we could chat about anything here, including forum signatures considering this is a forum. Along with my love of the iphone and open source, I like to do graphics design and forum signatures. If a mod believes this thread is conflict of interest and may be violating the rules, go ahead and delete it, but I am still a member here and browse these forums daily. Get off your high horse forum cowboy and learn to use spellcheck.

DeadGlory
    2008-07-15 02:48 AM
    i am not a spam account for one, i have been a member here for quite a while now. I became a member when it was still modmyi. I was under the impression we could chat about anything here, including forum signatures considering this is a forum. Along with my love of the iphone and open source, i like to do graphics design and forum signatures. If a mod believes this thread is conflict of interest and may be violating the rules, go ahead and delete it, but i am still a member here and browse these forums daily. get off your high horse forum cowboy and learn to use spellcheck.

deadglory
    2008-07-15 03:05 AM
    FYI.... you're missing a "T" and you've picked up a "D" somewhere along the way.

Oh never mind I see it is "within 5 keys of the proper one".

..........finger must have slipped.
    Oh Noes i spelled it WRONG!

On the interwebs..
    EDM
    2008-07-15 03:46 AM
    I am not a spam account for one, I have been a member here for quite a while now. I became a member when it was still modmyi. I was under the impression we could chat about anything here, including forum signatures considering this is a forum. Along with my love of the iphone and open source, I like to do graphics design and forum signatures. If a mod believes this thread is conflict of interest and may be violating the rules, go ahead and delete it, but I am still a member here and browse these forums daily. Get off your high horse forum cowboy and learn to use spellcheck.

DeadGlory
    well #1

no mods have posted in this thread.

both owners have

if you've been a member here for so long then take a moment to read the rules . . . specifically iPhone Forums at ModMyI.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. - View Single Post - [FORUM USAGE] MUST READ before posting i'm making it real easy for you.

maybe you should have been deleted, we were being nice by warning you first, appreciate it

you have an attitude, I suppose if I joined your forums and made posts to link to mine you'd be perfectly fine with it then . . . since that wouldn't be spamming and all.

don't spam
    iPhone Forums at ModMyI.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. - View Single Post - [FORUM USAGE] MUST READ before posting
    2008-07-15 08:02 AM
    2008-07-15 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD