Hi all just wanted to warn you incase you stumbled across this site he was trading on ebay but has disapeared. You can still find this http://zoog.biz which is connected with him. My friend ordered one of him and payed through paypal but the tracking number he gives doesn't work. The reason i say suspected is my friend hasn't allowed long enough yet for it too arrive. Im also wanting to know if anyone has bought and received one from them.
    2008-01-01 05:00 PM
    Jesus. What a waste of a post.

It's Christmas! Maybe the dudes are off on vacation for a few days
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-01-01 06:50 PM
    maybe it's because of the xmas / new year mail chaos, my friend.
    Tell him to wait 1 more week or so.
    2008-01-01 07:45 PM
    And tracking numbers can be assigned before the package is in the post, so it may just be sitting waiting get put in the postal system.

Actually, if he has paid through Paypal and it getting no communication from the seller he may as well put in a claim and escalate is immediately
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-01-01 07:48 PM
    I would not jump to conclusions. If the only reason you are worried is because the tracking number is not working then you have no worries.
    It seems most of the time the tracking numbers don't work from paypal.
    I don't know why but that's what I have noticed.
    2008-01-01 07:50 PM
    Ok, when you say, "He has disappeared" do you mean off of ebay? When you say "my friend hasn't given enough time" How long has it been? And as far as paypal, and tracking goes, if he just sent off the package not that long ago, and your friend immediately looked for the tracking, it's not gonna show, because it takes a few days to even post on the usps site, if that is the site they are using?? Alot of the tracking sites, also, only show when and where they left from, and when it gets to it's destination. Which I find weird, but some tracking sites are like that, where as some, will show you the actual tracking of the package, everytime it leaves and gets to the destinations. Depending on how long your friend ordered and paid for it, is how I would evaluate the whole situation. How long has it been?? Oh! Plus he will get his money from paypal if the seller tries to screw him, pay pal is insured!
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!
    2008-01-01 10:34 PM
    I wish I was a mod and say "CLOSED" because that's what I'd do.
    2008-01-01 11:40 PM
    Lets not jump to conclusions and ruin someones rep for something that could be a simple misunderstanding, hes probably on vacation since its the holidays.
    2008-01-02 12:29 AM
    I wish I was a mod and say "CLOSED" because that's what I'd do.
    okay..

closed!
    2008-01-02 12:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD