This happened about a month ago, but the memory is still pretty fresh in my mind.

I had stopped into a walgreens at about 4am to pick up a pack of smokes and the random bar crowd was in there buying smokes drinks etc. I hop in line and I get behind a "Tiny Person". This is where things get weird. She proceeds to put these items on the counter.

Two 3 packs of trojan magnum condoms
    A bottle of squirt
    A pack of new port kings (Cigs)

THEN starts stacking sets of 10 dimes each on the counter.

Now you need to under stand she was very short and could not even reach the counter in the first place and she is taking all of her coins out of a plastic bag.

After about literally 5 minutes of counting she finally finishes and the clerk starts counting. The woman was a dollar short. After some more digging for money she paid and left.

To this way I wonder how the rest of her night was..

PS If you are this person please contact me, I want to write a book about you.
    2008-07-20 06:12 AM
    2008-07-20 06:46 AM
    lol
    2008-07-20 08:53 AM
    This happened about a month ago, but the memory is still pretty fresh in my mind.

I had stopped into a walgreens at about 4am to pick up a pack of smokes and the random bar crowd was in there buying smokes drinks etc. I hop in line and I get behind a "Tiny Person". This is where things get weird. She proceeds to put these items on the counter.

Two 3 packs of trojan magnum condoms
    A bottle of squirt
    A pack of new port kings (Cigs)

THEN starts stacking sets of 10 dimes each on the counter.

Now you need to under stand she was very short and could not even reach the counter in the first place and she is taking all of her coins out of a plastic bag.

After about literally 5 minutes of counting she finally finishes and the clerk starts counting. The woman was a dollar short. After some more digging for money she paid and left.

To this way I wonder how the rest of her night was..

PS If you are this person please contact me, I want to write a book about you.
    Well your first problem is being at Walgreens at 4am buying smokes.. are you THAT desprate? And that little lady was gonna have a fun night youre just jelous that its not gonna be with you... And wtf is Squirt(?) Is that lubeee..

lol I found a reciet in my friends bookbag.. He bought condoms toothbrush and deodorant. Ultimate Man Kit right there.
    EDM
    2008-07-20 09:03 AM
    zeal, thats a soda. noob.
    and haha, you smoke, she enjoys.

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro
    2008-07-20 10:07 AM
    if i had to wait for her that long id quit smoking , hahahaha

if i had to wait for her that long id quit smoking , hahahaha
    Last edited by BarcaMagic; 2008-07-20 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-07-20 03:55 PM
    This reminds me of the story about the girl that spent her first night out on the job. She comes home at the end of the night with $10.01

So the pimp asks 'Who gave you the 1 cent?', she replies 'All of them'
    Last edited by redcard; 2008-07-20 at 04:07 PM.
    To live, you have to lie
    2008-07-20 04:02 PM
    This reminds me of the story about the girl that spent her first night out on the job. She comes home at the end of the night with $10.01

So the pimp asks 'Who gave you the 1 cent?', she replies 'All of them'
    I dont get it. Youre a bad story teller.

enKay story was better.
    EDM
    2008-07-20 06:30 PM
    I dont get it. Youre a bad story teller.

enKay story was better.
    It means on her first night she was with 1001 guys. When you grow up you'll learn these things.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2008-07-20 06:36 PM
    It means on her first night she was with 1001 guys. When you grow up you'll learn these things.
    OH NOW I GET IT.

I just woke up leave meh alone!
    EDM
    2008-07-20 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD